Do Like Texting or Talking to Chicks on The Phone?

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

i generally stick to texting. you could spit mad game through texts. throw in a couple lols and :] and you're good haha.

yes!!! hit it right on the money

I prefer texting the girls that like talking for 2 hrs ... text then shut the phone off !!

Originally Posted by ccb302

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i hate talking on the phone but when i first meet a guy i'd prefer he'd call...only cuz anyone can be funny/clever and carrying a convo in a text...if we can get along on the phone we're good...
This.

females love to talk so i can see why you 2 females woould agree its way different with dudes!
did you not read the first part? i don't even like talking to my parents...its just that when i first meet a guy i prefer he call cuz textinstrangers in kinda corny imo...

just a word of advice...women aren't(always) stupid...they know why we text and are now giving preferential buns treatment to guys who actually make the effort to have a conversation via telephone...

however face to face convo is greater than all....I suggest you prioritize your talk time and actually call the ones that are worth it

pookie gets it...

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

txt with the quickness
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Ehh texting is for dudes who arent quick on their feet with convos IMO I do the phone thing I can go for 4 hours with shorty on da phone and she def appreciatestuff like that. But I guess thats me

shortydoowopp wrote:

just a word of advice...women aren't(always) stupid...they know why we text and are now giving preferential buns treatment to guys who actually make the effort to have a conversation via telephone...

however face to face convo is greater than all....I suggest you prioritize your talk time and actually call the ones that are worth it

pookie gets it...

Was about to say the same thing.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

shortydoowopp wrote:

pookie gets it...

yea yall must be talkin about girls over the age of 22... because under 22 girls will give up the buns just off the power of texting alone... backwhen i was single my text game was sumtin serious... im talkin gettin the nudes within the first 20 texts... then gettin the buns within the first week... iwas doin it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

shortydoowopp wrote:

pookie gets it...

yea yall must be talkin about girls over the age of 22... because under 22 girls will give up the buns just off the power of texting alone... back when i was single my text game was sumtin serious... im talkin gettin the nudes within the first 20 texts... then gettin the buns within the first week... i was doin it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cosign my record for gettin the nudes was 9 texts my text game is in point! im tryin to get one loose as i type this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccb302

Originally Posted by Rawk On

i hate talking on the phone but when i first meet a guy i'd prefer he'd call...only cuz anyone can be funny/clever and carrying a convo in a text...if we can get along on the phone we're good...
This.

females love to talk so i can see why you 2 females woould agree its way different with dudes!
did you not read the first part? i don't even like talking to my parents...its just that when i first meet a guy i prefer he call cuz textin strangers in kinda corny imo...

pookie gets it...
Guess he doesn't like to read though. And yes, pookie definitely gets it.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

shortydoowopp wrote:

pookie gets it...

yea yall must be talkin about girls over the age of 22... because under 22 girls will give up the buns just off the power of texting alone... back when i was single my text game was sumtin serious... im talkin gettin the nudes within the first 20 texts... then gettin the buns within the first week... i was doin it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A week? honestly? that kind of smells like duck tales to me or i'm ignorant to how easy girls are these days.
smh.gif
P.S. i'm 20 and idon't give up no buns because of a dudes ever all mighty text "game" (which is no game at all, really)

Texting(myspace/facebook) has made it too easy for guys with no game to spit what they don't have the balls to say in person or on the phone. Real Talk.

If you can't call me at first but you are trying to get with me I can't respond to your texts. We grown folks. If I'm not interested then we can betexting acquaintances until I stop replying which is fairly quick if you start in with some whackness just because.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Texting(myspace/facebook) has made it too easy for guys with no game to spit what they don't have the balls to say in person or on the phone. Real Talk.

If you can't call me at first but you are trying to get with me I can't respond to your texts. We grown folks. If I'm not interested then we can be texting acquaintances until I stop replying which is fairly quick if you start in with some whackness just because.
somethings you cant say in person or on the phone. I might text a girl and say some of the wall
censoredua3.gif
like "let me put it in your
censoredua3.gif
"

I cant say that in person...until after i text it to her. but yea, texting on fb/myspace is lame.

if its a new girl or a number i just got its text
but a relationship/wifey always appreciates the phone call

somethings you cant say in person or on the phone. I might text a girl and say some of the wall
censoredua3.gif
like "let me put it in your
censoredua3.gif
"

I cant say that in person...until after i text it to her.
Who says you can't? You can say some off the wall !!%%, smile, give her a look as you say it then pull her close once she has given you the goahead?

You can.

Back
Top Bottom