Do Like Texting or Talking to Chicks on The Phone?

Texting, unless they are too damn slow to respond or they never even respond
laugh.gif

this is why my phone bill is relatively cheap. i've done a lotta deleting chicks outta my phone cuz i dont got time to find out what their BF did to annoy them or what new clothes they bought. that's why they have best friends for........

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Texting, unless they are too damn slow to respond or they never even respond
laugh.gif

i experienced this last night chick was responding every 30 mins that +%@$ was terrible
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jon4rd

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I hate when they text something like:

"You should call, you never call!, You know what, I'm gon' call you!".

when a skeezer hit me with that i be like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

swear that +!$% get me heated
smh.gif
*insert mcnulty.gif*

vast majority of the time, if they tryna call me i just say im at work. got em thinkin im on call like ima brain surgeon and +!$%
laugh.gif

funny though cuz i say i aint got time to talk, but then i'll i have a 15-20 message txt convo with em which lasts about 2 hours
laugh.gif
smh.gif

phonecalls ftl......but if i find a woman i dont mind talking on the phone to, i'll marry her *++ straight up.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by jon4rd

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I hate when they text something like:

"You should call, you never call!, You know what, I'm gon' call you!".

when a skeezer hit me with that i be like
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

swear that +!$% get me heated
smh.gif
*insert mcnulty.gif*

vast majority of the time, if they tryna call me i just say im at work. got em thinkin im on call like ima brain surgeon and +!$%
laugh.gif

funny though cuz i say i aint got time to talk, but then i'll i have a 15-20 message txt convo with em which lasts about 2 hours
laugh.gif
smh.gif

phonecalls ftl......but if i find a woman i dont mind talking on the phone to, i'll marry her *++ straight up.

mcnulty for you

Back
Top Bottom