Do Like Texting or Talking to Chicks on The Phone?

Talking, I prefer to her the girls voice they're usually sexy especially at night. Texting tends to annoy me a lot. I don't like my phone vibratingevery minute, or making one of the annoying +#@ sounds, plus none of the phones I've had were suited for txt. The downfall of the phone convo is that I endup talking with them very long using up my minutes and past the time calls are free.

Instant Messaging FTW!

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by CasperJr

texting

talking too 3 or 4 people at a time FTW
pimp.gif

sending the wrong reply to the wrong person FTL
laugh.gif
smh.gif
mannnn. i remember that i sent my uncle a pic of my wang that was supposed to go to my girl on accident. ##@! aint been right since
sick.gif
smh.gif
. having family members next to your girls name in your call log FTMFL.
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hate when they text something like:

"You should call, you never call!, You know what, I'm gon' call you!".

Originally Posted by ccb302

texting

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
mannnn. i remember that i sent my uncle a pic of my wang that was supposed to go to my girl on accident. ##@! aint been right since
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yo its not funny I did this to my mans...He sent me a text that said "We cant be friends anymore"...we are still cool though, we justdont mention it...

I like texting because all I have to do is add "lol" and I can say what ever the hel I want, with out feeling gross.

i'm cool with both. but yeah, text for short convos while phone for longer, more serious ones.

texting

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
i can't even imagine

Cosign @ whoever said its annoying when chicks say "you should call me!"

Like...

..If I wanted to call you, don't you think I would have done that already?

But ya..

Texting > phone convos

BBM > all.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i hate talking on the phone but when i first meet a guy i'd prefer he'd call...only cuz anyone can be funny/clever and carrying a convo in a text...if we can get along on the phone we're good...
This.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

i hate talking on the phone but when i first meet a guy i'd prefer he'd call...only cuz anyone can be funny/clever and carrying a convo in a text...if we can get along on the phone we're good...
This.

females love to talk so i can see why you 2 females woould agree its way different with dudes!

Originally Posted by Rawk On

This.
boo, hit me up in real life. phone is boring. i spend half of the time sayin "huh?" "you breakin up" and "my batterydyin".
that and the phone be hot as hell. like im holdin an iron to my face. makes me aggy
mad.gif

and just because you cant get along on the phone dont mean nothin, unless you in some long distance relationship, then your SOL.

Originally Posted by ccb302

females love to talk so i can see why you 2 females woould agree its way different with dudes!

when they aint talkin to their girls, not on the phone they dont.

If I'm feeling a dude I become a fan of the phone, but if I don't like him I just stick to IM or Text only.
Outside of that I usually hate talking on the phone.

I put texting in the same book as twittering... just a quick message or 2, then done...

I'm not tryna read a whole novel damn novel on that 2 inch screen
smh.gif
alien.gif

Phone call >>>> texting for me.

My girl or female of extreme interest, I like to talk and text 50/50. Mainly because I don't like being on the phone anymore. Ya'll ever just want tobe left alone? Sometimes when people call I get heated like "ya'll aint gotta call me everyday or multiple times. Text me".
laugh.gif

just a word of advice...women aren't(always) stupid...they know why we text and are now givingpreferential buns treatment to guys who actually make the effort to have a conversation via telephone...

however face to face convo is greater than all....I suggest you prioritize your talk time andactually call the ones that are worth it

Women stay wanting to talk on the phone for no reason.

Talking in person > talking on the phone.

i like talking when i have the time..its more direct
grin.gif

i bet most dudes in here prefer texting so they can say things they wouldnt say while talking

i generally stick to texting. you could spit mad game through texts. throw in a couple lols and :] and you're good haha.

Back
Top Bottom