Do Like Texting or Talking to Chicks on The Phone?

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

txt with the quickness
alien.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Texting all day. I only talk on the phone to girls that I'm really interested in.

I feel the same way but there's nothing like face to face convo

I like texting more... The inhibition subsides when you're just pressing those buttons.

i stayyyy texting my girl. i only feel like talking to her during the day time, i get way to lazy later on in the evening.

I used to love texting, but lately I've been trying to get more calls and convos in since it's more personable I fee like.

texting bc I can do more @!+ at the same time. talking takes up too much of my attention.

sometimes it's cool tho. this one chick I talk to, when we talk on the phone and get to that point where we're not talking about anything, she'llbe like "well I'ma let you go since we not talkin about anything" instead of breathing on the damn phone. That's dope to me.

if i really like the girl... talking. i actually like having a conversation and hearing her voice.

if its just a friend... text

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

texting bc I can do more @!+ at the same time. talking takes up too much of my attention.

sometimes it's cool tho. this one chick I talk to, when we talk on the phone and get to that point where we're not talking about anything, she'll be like "well I'ma let you go since we not talkin about anything" instead of breathing on the damn phone. That's dope to me.
chicks with no convo skills FTL
smh.gif

6-T9-ing and phone boning are both equally appreciated.

I prefer to text but dudes I always talk to (for the most part) prefer to call so...
grin.gif

I thought I came up with "phone bone"
ohwell.gif

So...uh..am I the only __ that actually enjoys being on the phone and not saying a damn word... just breathing and thinking out loud on occasion?It's soothing. A chick that comfortable enough to be able to not say a damn word on the phone-- but not make it feel awkward -- is dope. You can just havethe phone on while you read or study or something..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom