Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. You just said every dude. I've dated three guys. 2 wanted to stay.
The last one I broke up with except he didn't want to get back together.

My motivation has never been/ will never be sex. I can honestly say I've liked and cared for each person.

It may not get me any awards but I've never played around with a person's feelings knowing it wasn't going anywhere.

Oh. I don't think I'm all that. But I like myself. Happy with who I am. People on the Internet won't change that because no one knows here me.Fact. You don't even know if I'm female or not. You can't even verify I'm the age I say I am or body type or personality. You don't me. Fact.

I started the thread. Don't like me or what I had to say, why even enter it? Unless it's helpful I can shift though. No worries. It's entertaining.

your 26 your clock is ticking...you need to change something bc you and I know its not looking good for you right now. :lol:

26? Lol. Not that I care.

I can be 86 and dry. I don't care. I'll do whatever makes me happy. I never said I was trying to get married and have kids.

Look. Since you like this thread so much. Even though you claim to not like me. Some are saying I'm not all that, I'm shallow, vain, no man wants me.... why validate me by repeating giving me attention and posting in this thread?

This is 12 pages with no pictures. No guarantee I'm a woman. Why validate me?

You gave me 12 pages with no picture.

Only the thought that I was a girl and had a nice body.

The thirst of some Internet men. This is how I know you probably one of those men sitting behind a computer with no woman or unhappy.

A lot of guys ignored this thread. It did'nt strike their interest. They looked elsewhere. You are here...begging for a picture.

So stay. Maybe you will get a picture to satisfy the loins you can't satisfy with women in life..

Stay.

(Reverse psychology)

Last edited:
I'm fine. I just had salmon for lunch and I'm relaxing at home.

It was simply a question. And he lost too.

This reply sounds something along the lines of a reply made by that PR girl :nerd:

You in NOVA too?

Mighty close to DC :nerd:

Last edited:
26? Lol. Not that I care.

I can be 86 and dry. I don't care. I'll do whatever makes me happy. I never said I was trying to get married and have kids.

Look. Since you like this thread so much. Even though you claim to not like me. Some are saying I'm not all that, I'm shallow, vain, no man wants me.... why validate me by repeating giving me attention and posting in this thread?

This is 12 pages with no pictures. No guarantee I'm a woman. Why validate me?

You gave me 12 pages with no picture.

Only the thought that I was a girl and had a nice body.

The thirst of some Internet men. This is how I know you probably one of those men sitting behind a computer with no woman or unhappy.

A lot of guys ignored this thread. It did'nt strike their interest. They looked elsewhere. You are here...begging for a picture.

So stay. Maybe you will get a picture to satisfy the loins you can't satisfy with women in life..

Stay.

(Reverse psychology)

yea your annoying...

Did this women just troll all you guys into 13 pages with no pics.

Nt detectives make an example out of her

Real talk op took sum shots and her cindys still not rustled.

U get 1 rep kells

Real talk op took sum shots and her cindys still not rustled.

U get 1 rep kells
Cuz it's a dude and most likely a trolling long time NTer at that.

If you know how it is around here it's pretty easy to make a thread under a fake persona and get a 10+ pg thread.

Cuz it's a dude and most likely a trolling long time NTer at that.

If you know how it is around here it's pretty easy to make a thread under a fake persona and get a 10+ pg thread.

I'm a woman. I don't see why I would lie or keep up a persona for 13 pages for kicks.

This thread stopped being funny a long time ago. I think I would have exposed myself after men started pming me.

Someone needs to find that thread so I can find that reply made by PR girl or what ever her name was. I swear, her reply was so similar :lol:

Lol!

Even if she said the exact same thing, if anyone wastes their time and energy doing that, it's going to be a loss. A big one.

Lol. I'm not her. I've visited NT for the past 3 months infrequently. But go on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom