Do NBA refs have groupies?

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

how much are these guys making?

My old AAU coach as well as my best friends's dad (same person) is Ron Garretson who is a semi-popular NBA Ref...I remember his son telling me they made 83 Grand for a snigle playoff game.
eek.gif
No ducktales either.
mmm i doubt thats true...there are some good players in the league who dont make that a game
exactly, no way there making 83 grand for a playoff game, refs prolly make 200-400k which is very nice for a fun job

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

how much are these guys making?

My old AAU coach as well as my best friends's dad (same person) is Ron Garretson who is a semi-popular NBA Ref...I remember his son telling me they made 83 Grand for a snigle playoff game.
eek.gif
No ducktales either.
mmm i doubt thats true...there are some good players in the league who dont make that a game
They prolly takin that under the table Stern money to throw games (Lakers/Kings playoffs)

Yea but they all look like this:

scarlett1.jpg

^^lady on the left is telling her friends what she did to Steve "I hate Pat Riley" Javey last night.

interesting topic. I wonder about the coaches, too.
"Hey baby, remember when Kobe dropped 81... I called that game."

I have no idea if they do or not... but I commend the OP because this is a hilarious question.

Back to the topic:

I'm thinking they might. They travel a lot. They're on TV. Might not be as much as the athletes, but I can see there being some crazy groupies.Compared to the average American, they still make a ton of money. Hey, cougars need love too.

How about the ball boys or the people who wipe down the floors? "Hey baby I wiped off ben wallace man sweat off the basketball floor last night"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

How about the ball boys or the people who wipe down the floors? "Hey baby I wiped off ben wallace man sweat off the basketball floor last night"
pimp.gif

not 100% sure but for the lakers you have to bid money to be a ball boy

One of my "mentors" is a college ref for the WAC conference and the PAC-10. He's not even aNBA ref and the stories he tells me are wild. Dude gets major trim. Anybody affiliated with sports has groupies, so yes.

Back
Top Bottom