Do not eat TACO BELL Vol. " Beef Fraud "

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I call BS on any one who doesn't eat fast food.

Why? I eat fast food AT MOST 2 times per month. And that is on a good month. I don't know why it is so hard to believe
So you cook everything or eat at a restaurant?

If you don't have a job or anything cool, but otherwise I can't see myself cooking nearly every single meal.  I mean lunch and dinner nearly every day?

Why? I eat fast food AT MOST 2 times per month. And that is on a good month. I don't know why it is so hard to believe

If you don't have a job or anything cool, but otherwise I can't see myself cooking nearly every single meal.  I mean lunch and dinner nearly every day?

You must live in the south or something... I know so many people who never, ever eat fast food. Like, they're disgusted by it.

You must live in the south or something... I know so many people who never, ever eat fast food. Like, they're disgusted by it.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Same.
You still eat it though.
grin.gif

I probably go 3 times a month.  You sayin' some one here NEVER goes to any fast food...right.  I try to avoid fast food as much as possible - but there are days where you just want to devour a Double Whopper or a Baconator.  Just sayin'.  I jumped on that $5 from Taco Bell out of curiosity. 

With all the In N Out > Five Guys and any other fast food thread on NT that we at least once or twice a month.  Yea...any one who says they NEVER eat fast food is BS. 
eyes.gif

Same.
You still eat it though.
grin.gif

I probably go 3 times a month.  You sayin' some one here NEVER goes to any fast food...right.  I try to avoid fast food as much as possible - but there are days where you just want to devour a Double Whopper or a Baconator.  Just sayin'.  I jumped on that $5 from Taco Bell out of curiosity. 

With all the In N Out > Five Guys and any other fast food thread on NT that we at least once or twice a month.  Yea...any one who says they NEVER eat fast food is BS. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

No I'm from Cali.  I don't know any one who doesn't eat fast food.  Everyone loves Mexican food down here.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

No I'm from Cali.  I don't know any one who doesn't eat fast food.  Everyone loves Mexican food down here.

Same.
You still eat it though.
grin.gif

eyes.gif
What if they're Vegan and have to prepare all their meals.  
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

I cook. I make enough that will last me for a while. I never cook a meal that only lasts one night. So I don't have to cook EVERY meal per-say.

Plus I eat a lot of non-cooked food. Salads, sandwiches, raw veggies.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I cook. I make enough that will last me for a while. I never cook a meal that only lasts one night. So I don't have to cook EVERY meal per-say.

Plus I eat a lot of non-cooked food. Salads, sandwiches, raw veggies.

Same.
You still eat it though.
grin.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Same.
You still eat it though.
grin.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Ok you win.  Forgot about them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
and a
alien.gif

mat.gif

at the end of the day Taco Bell's 35% meat > Vegan Diet. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Same.
You still eat it though.
grin.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Ok you win.  Forgot about them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
and a
alien.gif

mat.gif

at the end of the day Taco Bell's 35% meat > Vegan Diet. 
embarassed.gif

I ain't gonna lie I had that hot fritto beef burrito concoction lol

but I don't eat fast food a lot, me co-workers however od on that stuff and then one of them got to nerve to go to the gym with a pot belly and tell me I'm skinny LOL

I ain't gonna lie I had that hot fritto beef burrito concoction lol

but I don't eat fast food a lot, me co-workers however od on that stuff and then one of them got to nerve to go to the gym with a pot belly and tell me I'm skinny LOL

Screw tha beef, the carmel apple empanadas are crack. Seen this on the news yesterday, pretty disgusting. My dads g/f loves that place too haha, dumb broad.

Screw tha beef, the carmel apple empanadas are crack. Seen this on the news yesterday, pretty disgusting. My dads g/f loves that place too haha, dumb broad.

Back
Top Bottom