Do not eat TACO BELL Vol. " Beef Fraud "

Originally Posted by Dusted718

I am bias to Mexican food in general, I live in San Diego and we have, hands down the best Mexican food in the world! Serious the further you get outside of SD the
worse it gets! I have been to Mexico and I still think SD has better Mexican food! Makes me wonder how these fast food chains survive in certain areas, smh! Like Pizza Hut in
NY?   
Agree 100%. I grew up in San Diego and I've honestly never once had Taco Bell.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

I am bias to Mexican food in general, I live in San Diego and we have, hands down the best Mexican food in the world! Serious the further you get outside of SD the
worse it gets! I have been to Mexico and I still think SD has better Mexican food! Makes me wonder how these fast food chains survive in certain areas, smh! Like Pizza Hut in
NY?   
Agree 100%. I grew up in San Diego and I've honestly never once had Taco Bell.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Check your poop after eating Taco Bell

srs
Is it supposed to come out orange?

Cause....
nerd.gif

I've known this for the longest damn time!!

I don't know about you guys, but I usually take those pamphlets with nutrition facts and ingredients, so it was really no surprise.

I've known this for the longest damn time!!

I don't know about you guys, but I usually take those pamphlets with nutrition facts and ingredients, so it was really no surprise.

If its 35% beef, what is the rest of it composed of ?

I have NEVER bought/ate anything from taco bell in my life and I'm proud of it

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I think it's oats and soy

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I think it's oats and soy

do you know what a real 100% beef taco taste like and what it does automatic knock out and cost way too much. if it was 100% beef per taco it would be probly like 4bucks a taco. i mean whats to complain its 'FAST FOOD' made in mass order to feed there chains. you want 100% real food take ya behind home and go make it SIMPLE.

do you know what a real 100% beef taco taste like and what it does automatic knock out and cost way too much. if it was 100% beef per taco it would be probly like 4bucks a taco. i mean whats to complain its 'FAST FOOD' made in mass order to feed there chains. you want 100% real food take ya behind home and go make it SIMPLE.

Back
Top Bottom