Do not eat TACO BELL Vol. " Beef Fraud "

Once I found Qdoba, I've never been back to taco bell.
The meat mixture sold by Taco Bell restaurants contains binders and extenders and does not meet the minimum requirements set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to be labeled as "beef"

sick.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 365k

ehh.... I still like that one burrito with the hot fritos
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just ate one today

How is that?  
nerd.gif

Whats all on it?

I know it's got the "seasoned beef" and fritios/cheese but anything else?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just ate one today

How is that?  
nerd.gif

Whats all on it?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just ate one today

How is that?  
nerd.gif

Whats all on it?

Sour cream, nacho cheese, and rice. I would pair that up with a five layer burrito to call it a....
*****PUTS SHADES ON*****

wrap. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just ate one today

How is that?  
nerd.gif

Whats all on it?

Sour cream, nacho cheese, and rice. I would pair that up with a five layer burrito to call it a....
*****PUTS SHADES ON*****

wrap. 
pimp.gif

no wonder the prices are so good..wanted to go there a couple times but ended up passing...glad i did now.

no wonder the prices are so good..wanted to go there a couple times but ended up passing...glad i did now.

i live in quebec. we didnt have any taco bells (until maybe last year) because they didnt pass our meat requirements either

now we do though...dunno why...

fries supreme = crack

i live in quebec. we didnt have any taco bells (until maybe last year) because they didnt pass our meat requirements either

now we do though...dunno why...

fries supreme = crack

USDA almost agrees with anything. If you cant satisfy them, you know something is wrong.

USDA almost agrees with anything. If you cant satisfy them, you know something is wrong.

I am bias to Mexican food in general, I live in San Diego and we have, hands down the best Mexican food in the world! Serious the further you get outside of SD the
worse it gets! I have been to Mexico and I still think SD has better Mexican food! Makes me wonder how these fast food chains survive in certain areas, smh! Like Pizza Hut in
NY?   

I am bias to Mexican food in general, I live in San Diego and we have, hands down the best Mexican food in the world! Serious the further you get outside of SD the
worse it gets! I have been to Mexico and I still think SD has better Mexican food! Makes me wonder how these fast food chains survive in certain areas, smh! Like Pizza Hut in
NY?   

Back
Top Bottom