Do people bust your balls for the car you drive?

Yesterday homegirl asks if she can come along for the ride home afterschool (we're neighbors)..im like alright hop in...As we approach my 2001 Subarulegacy sedan she goes in the most boring monotone voice

"oh ....... you drive a hoopty, great.."
I just tell her to get the @+!% away from my car, and drive off leaving her in the dust. $$@! like that really pisses me off.

Why do these needy teenage girls expect us guys 18 and under to drive $20k $30k cars?

Mind you, this is what my car looks like, but in green.

2001-subaru-legacy-sedan-gt_100028900_m.jpg

indifferent.gif

Theres no way in hell an 01 legacy can be considered a hooptie. I almost want to call ducktales on you

I just tell her to get the @+!% away from my car, and drive off leaving her in the dust. $$@! like that really pisses me off.

Good. I was going to get on your if you didn't do this.

What can you say?

The broad is a gold-digger.

But where I'm from, girls don't really care what you drive.

Nothin better than people complaining about what you drive when their transportation needs tokens & cards.

I probably have the one of the worst looking whips on NT.
smh.gif

People don't really bust my balls but I know my $**# looks bad and feel like a loser sometimes.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Theres no way in hell an 01 legacy can be considered a hooptie. I almost want to call ducktales on you

Good. I was going to get on your if you didn't do this.

Gold digging trick.

I don't care if my car is $1,500 or $150,000...if I'm offering you a ride, you better shut up or walk.

my first car was a 88 topaz

girls didnt even clown on my car...but my boys did all the time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i appreciate that you guys understand. I've had this car for 2 years now. I bought it when I was 16 1/2 for like 3 grand...way below market value. its justdisheartening to hear this stuff when I work hard to keep it up/maintain it with proper service like oil changes, fuel, tires as the seasons come ago. I evenbought 18" wheels for it

Originally Posted by derventa

i appreciate that you guys understand. I've had this car for 2 years now. I bought it when I was 16 1/2 for like 3 grand...way below market value. its just disheartening to hear this stuff when I work hard to keep it up/maintain it with proper service like oil changes, fuel, tires as the seasons come ago. I even bought 18" wheels for it
I know what you mean..

You put all your blood, sweats, and tears into your car and then to hear some broad call it a hooptie..
tired.gif

- my dude, no aYyoo
nerd.gif
, let's be forilladelphia in here????!!?
grin.gif

- I've got professors that push Prius', Subaru Foresters, Outbacks, Legacys, etc.

- That brezzy needs to get a reality check, yesterday status
eek.gif

Nope. Even though i've had some $!*%%$ cars before. My friends didn't have cars at all so they couldn't say jack to me when i'm the one drivingeverywhere.

i drive a 02' grand marquis i have friends who drive charges, beamers, benzes etc...

but they are always broke and or live with their parents

would you rather have a late model car thats paid for or a luxury sedan that has you scrapping up change every month and eating ramen to pay your car note?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

i appreciate that you guys understand. I've had this car for 2 years now. I bought it when I was 16 1/2 for like 3 grand...way below market value. its just disheartening to hear this stuff when I work hard to keep it up/maintain it with proper service like oil changes, fuel, tires as the seasons come ago. I even bought 18" wheels for it
I know what you mean..

You put all your blood, sweats, and tears into your car and then to hear some broad call it a hooptie..
tired.gif

why you cryin over your car bruh
laugh.gif

Homegirl still taking the bus so she cant say %*#%! My first car was 1991 3yrs ago when I was 18. I didnt care what anyone thought because it was MINE. Iwouldnt even let that stress me. Make sure you splash her next time you pass the bus stop.

"oh ....... you drive a hoopty, great.."
I've got a legacy too...1990 model.
alien.gif
But I recentlypicked up a 2009 Honda Civic.
But really...while you rely on your car to get you from point A to point B, she has to rely on her legs.

Back
Top Bottom