Do people bust your balls for the car you drive?

Dont tip man i drive a piece of crap always have lol
But i love how people who ask for a ride talk smack
but they are walking
eyes.gif

Keep your head up and screw that chick and
anyother that talks smack on your ride!

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Yeah, I get a lot of crap for what I drive. I'm filipino, and when white dudes see me get out of my Chevy Silverado they have the
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
facial sequence going on. Almost got into a fight once with this white guy because he said: "An asian driving a chevy, are you *#$!$@@ kidding me?" I was heated at the time so I said, "yo white boy, where's your trailer?"
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Where the hell are you from that foreign people don't drive trucks?

i know right..

where are u from that only white ppl drive trucks?

I'm 17 and drive a 99' Pathfinder. I live in a mostly white suburb in Washington and most people think I drive a fairly nice car, or maybe they saythat because I'm Mexican and I have a car.

People bust my balls when I drive nice cars though. I drove a 2008 Corvette for a week and people wouldn't shut up about it. About to be rolling an X5 fora couple weeks, we'll see how that goes.

Originally Posted by derventa

"oh ....... you drive a hoopty, great.."

I just tell her to get the @+!% away from my car, and drive off leaving her in the dust. $$@! like that really pisses me off.

indifferent.gif
Ducktales.
wink.gif

Why would you still be upset if you already taught her a lesson?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by derventa

i appreciate that you guys understand. I've had this car for 2 years now. I bought it when I was 16 1/2 for like 3 grand...way below market value. its just disheartening to hear this stuff when I work hard to keep it up/maintain it with proper service like oil changes, fuel, tires as the seasons come ago. I even bought 18" wheels for it
I know what you mean..

You put all your blood, sweats, and tears into your car and then to hear some broad call it a hooptie..
tired.gif

Not only that, but a broad with no damn car of her own.

The game, what part of it is that?

Believe me dude, I wouldve been just as heated and im glad you left her gold digging **% in the dust.

Real talk. I drive a 330Ci and people are always like
eek.gif
nice car, and i'm like
smh.gif
it ain't even an E9X. People always think i'm tryna stunt.

Chill, i drive a 95 impreza as a project whip that i was gonna drop atleast 10gs into, but it's now my daily driver. It was worth it, nothing better thanbeing an impulsive buyer, having that extra dough in your pockets buying tvs and lobsters without repercussions. I'm gonna have to let her go though,doesnt look like i'll be modding, and i've had the worst luck with it. It's like a cop magnet, i swear when i go to court and the judge seesimpreza they go "hmmm".

lol@ at you guys not believing me. im not oneof those !$%+% whipped dudes. I have plenty of girls who'd like to get the business,have no problem dropping afew of them.

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Theres no way in hell an 01 legacy can be considered a hooptie. I almost want to call ducktales on you

I just tell her to get the @+!% away from my car, and drive off leaving her in the dust. $$@! like that really pisses me off.

Good. I was going to get on your if you didn't do this.

Depends on where you live and society status.

If everyone at your HS is new altimas, chargers, etc.
And the upper echelon of students are in 3 series, g35s, etc, then yes its a hooptie. If half the kids in your HS don't even have cars, then your straight.It's all relative. Some girls are simply used to being around guys who make a lot of money or who's family makes a lot of money. Nothing wrong withthat. Just find a girl on your financial level or a girl who does not value material possesions.

I like the car. Subies are rally cars known around the world. This broad has got to be kidding.
2dhwn49.jpg

pimp.gif

Yeah, I get a lot of crap for what I drive. I'm filipino, and when white dudes see me get out of my Chevy Silverado they have the
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
facial sequence going on. Almost got into a fight once with this white guy because he said: "An asian driving a chevy, are you *#$!$@@ kidding me?" I was heated at the time so I said, "yo white boy, where's your trailer?"
eyes.gif

Same thing happen to my boy for driving modded 5.0. For some reason white dudes seem to think Asians only drive imports.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
While the majority do(since Asians prefer reliability and quality) theyaren't the only thing we drive. Asians will usually drive Japanese or Euro but when it comes to trucks, muscle cars and old schools...American.

Dont Trip Over It...I Get Knocked Here And There For Driving An 05 Focus
ohwell.gif

Like Wat Can A College Student Wit Little Credit Afford
grin.gif

Screw what other people think. YOU worked hard so be proud. She asked you for a ride. Remember that.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

dudes on NT clown on my car. I have an 01 eclipse GT that is force inducted, full built exhaust, etc. yet somehow, these dudes can still say its a girls car.

and thats from dudes that drive buckets

#'s?

I would be happy to have a car

I for one dont care about what car you have or what phone you have

as long as it fulfills its purpose than I don't see what is the big deal

Back
Top Bottom