Do people bust your balls for the car you drive?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Theres no way in hell an 01 legacy can be considered a hooptie. I almost want to call ducktales on you

I just tell her to get the @+!% away from my car, and drive off leaving her in the dust. $$@! like that really pisses me off.

Good. I was going to get on your if you didn't do this.
Depends on where you live and society status.

If everyone at your HS is new altimas, chargers, etc.
And the upper echelon of students are in 3 series, g35s, etc, then yes its a hooptie. If half the kids in your HS don't even have cars, then your straight. It's all relative.

I disagree.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

my first car was a 88 topaz

girls didnt even clown on my car...but my boys did all the time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

that cracked me up

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Screw what other people think. YOU worked hard so be proud. She asked you for a ride. Remember that.
basically. (middle part excluded, whether you worked hard for it or not dont matter) she wanted a ride and B!!!! about the ride.

A starving bum cant complain (shouldnt, i know they do)you gave them ham sandwich and they wanted turkey.

A little over a year ago, when I pulled up to a restaurant, these douches audibly started to talk trash about me and my car (2002 GS300). These cats were theseyoungster new-money type loan-officers, who at the time were doing well, and were all pushing 7-series/S Class/AMG level rides. Basically implied that Iwasn't on their level, but was obviously trying to look the part in my Lex. (Lolwut?). Anyhow, I was with family, so I kept it moving.

Fast forward to a couple months ago, it came full circle. All of them have since lost their @@%%+ (living beyond your means FTL), two got arrested about amonth ago for fraud (will serve a good amount of time in prison ), and another is working fast food. I %*$# you not, I actually picked up food from the verydrive-thru that son was working. I told him to keep the change. LULZ.

... and my GS is still running pretty, and she loves her new shoes.

Good job just leaving her there, I woulda done the same. People like that get me irate.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

A little over a year ago, when I pulled up to a restaurant, these douches audibly started to talk trash about me and my car (2002 GS300). These cats were these youngster new-money type loan-officers, who at the time were doing well, and were all pushing 7-series/S Class/AMG level rides. Basically implied that I wasn't on their level, but was obviously trying to look the part in my Lex. (Lolwut?). Anyhow, I was with family, so I kept it moving.

Fast forward to a couple months ago, it came full circle. All of them have since lost their @@%%+ (living beyond your means FTL), two got arrested about a month ago for fraud (will serve a good amount of time in prison ), and another is working fast food. I %*$# you not, I actually picked up food from the very drive-thru that son was working. I told him to keep the change. LULZ.

Damn..

Hoodrats hate in a dif way, I pulled to work in my new car and this chick asked if it was mine, I say yes then she asked me why I didn't get a Charger or aCadillac

I just gave her the peoples eyebrow and calmly walked away

2000 Honda Civic EX.
Doing it I thought I wasn't.

One thing that i can't stand about some people, is flossing there families wealth =/
Like seriously, if it wasn't for your parents you wouldn't have enough money for the bus.

Here I am in my paid out car, cheap insurance, ect. I will keep it on the humble.
That's what you got to man.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

A little over a year ago, when I pulled up to a restaurant, these douches audibly started to talk trash about me and my car (2002 GS300). These cats were these youngster new-money type loan-officers, who at the time were doing well, and were all pushing 7-series/S Class/AMG level rides. Basically implied that I wasn't on their level, but was obviously trying to look the part in my Lex. (Lolwut?). Anyhow, I was with family, so I kept it moving.

Fast forward to a couple months ago, it came full circle. All of them have since lost their @@%%+ (living beyond your means FTL), two got arrested about a month ago for fraud (will serve a good amount of time in prison ), and another is working fast food. I %*$# you not, I actually picked up food from the very drive-thru that son was working. I told him to keep the change. LULZ.

laugh.gif
, Riches to Rags.

Props to OP, you served her right.
I don't even have whip to call my own. Looking for Lexus IS300 '01-'02.

im a guy and drive a rav4 97... yea people says its a chick car.
when i was driving a 99 solara i got hella people saying it was a nice car... wished i didnt crash that car

Haters will clown you for something no matter what. I've gotten clowned in my fully loaded colorado, then my 1994 Jetta, and even in my moms brand newfully loaded x5 people still try to find something to bust your balls about. Don't even stress it bro.

generally, i've always received compliments for my evo, but that's just it. then people want rides all the time. #%!! them. don't let others botheryou, distance yourself from people like that.

I had a pretty bad first car, and when i got my new car(the first new car was my STI), I babied the hell out of it because i became appreciative ofit, becaseof the first car I owned. I never cared what people said about it, i loved it. When my brother totaled it, I missed it even more. I still have pictures and thelicense plate on my wall, but the car will always be a part of me. I have never cared what people say about my car. The old sti was called alot of crap becauseof the wing in the back, but I never let it bother me. Be proud of what you got, thats all I got to say...

Angel

They're the people I'd want to stay away from. Materials don't define who you are, especially if you had no say in what you drive. Personally, Ilove all cars and appreciate automotive engineering in general, what I love more are people who have a passion for what they drive - doesn't matter ifit's a Subaru or a Ferrari.

I drive a 96 dodge ram. It squeaks loud as hell if i barley turn the wheels. I want a new car, but got to get my money up first. Best advice is do you and dontcare what people think.

Back
Top Bottom