Do people change, or does your perception of that person change?

lol I thought this thread was going to go 10 plus pages, but the first comment shut this thang down lol.

I was going to go with people change.

lol I thought this thread was going to go 10 plus pages, but the first comment shut this thang down lol.

I was going to go with people change.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

both

pretty much.. what is there left to discuss about this subject? 
laugh.gif

I think sometimes my perception seems to change as I change as a person.
For instanece, sometimes I think maybe a friend/family member who I thought was cool all along is really not.
Then its like wait, were they always really like that? Or did my mind only see what I wanted it to see?
I dunno maybe I am just thinking way to deep into this.  

I think sometimes my perception seems to change as I change as a person.
For instanece, sometimes I think maybe a friend/family member who I thought was cool all along is really not.
Then its like wait, were they always really like that? Or did my mind only see what I wanted it to see?
I dunno maybe I am just thinking way to deep into this.  

Everyone changes at some point in their life either for good or bad.

When that happens depending on what route you are going in your life is how you perceive that particular person.

Everyone changes at some point in their life either for good or bad.

When that happens depending on what route you are going in your life is how you perceive that particular person.

People do not "change" They just get Comfortable & start to show who they REALLY are!! so then your perception of them changes lol

People do not "change" They just get Comfortable & start to show who they REALLY are!! so then your perception of them changes lol

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

Yep. People do change IMO, but what most perceives as change is really just the person revealing their self from their own veil.  

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

Yep. People do change IMO, but what most perceives as change is really just the person revealing their self from their own veil.  

if peoples perceptions are changing... they themsevles are changing... therefore no doubt people change but also peoples perceptions do change.... LOLWUT

Back
Top Bottom