do the fellas like sneakerhead girls?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

its got to the point where girls is doing this thrift store shoe shopping
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I like girls in heels and jeans more but the sneakers is equal

Ninjahood broke it down to a T
Co-sign. Dude might be the one person that I feel really "gets it".

A chick in AM90s>>>>a chick in Traffic shoes

yall dudes like when chicks be wearing them $1 dollar flip flops from old navy? be for real that aint cute or hot or whatever. i don't wanna see a girlwearing gray flip flops (that used to be white) with a black foot imprint on the inside. that is gross - and flats make girls feet smell like bigfoot'sjunk trill talk. what do it look like when i buy a couple pair of kicks every month ranging in price from $39 to $140 and my girl is going to pick up her 10thpair of flip flops from old navy in a different color. now i like girls that dress for the occasions. flip flops at the pool/beach ok - heels when going to anice restaurant, club, banquet, - okay - sneakers when going to shop, grab a bite to eat - cool with me. but don't bust out the flip flops with a dress,skirt. flats should be outlawed - all the girls at my job think it's business casual - nope that is just pure laziness.

i'm not really feelin' this:

21nqo35.jpg

^ it's neither classy nor sporty...
don't get me wrong though,i still think she's cute...i just don't think the sneakers worked well with that dress...
Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Give me a chick in skirt with heels > streetwear tee, skinny jeans, Jordans

co-sign that...
or maybe i'm just getting too old...
laugh.gif

yea its a lil either or if she is thats whats poppin if not its str8 2 as long as she bad but its def not a requirement

well idk bout u, but to be COMPLETELY HONEST, wat a %#@& is wearin on her feet wil NEVER BE a deal breaker

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Not at all. I'm like 85% out of my sneaker stage anyway

man you aint lying. i joined this board at like 13-14 when i use to cop a new pair of kicks EVERY WEEKEND, almost daily. at one time i had over 65 pair ofshoes and i was just 15. i would sell weed at school and buy every single shoe that came out just for the hell of it. then at like 17 i stopped buying shoesand got into the slab culture and then i bought some swangaz. i could give a $^%& about some shoes right now. jordans are whack now anyway {damn fusions&& 6 rings}
sick.gif

Its really all about swagger in my book. A girl can wear anything and if she pulls it off with a genuine touch then yes. Fake or uncertainty is the biggestturn off in THE WORLD.

Originally Posted by got shoes

naw. throw some heels or boots on

a female owning a couple pairs of sneakers is okay obviously, but for the most part i want my girl to dress like a girl
grin.gif

heels, flats, boots > sneakers

but the high school kids would probably be more attracted to the 'sneakergirls' lol

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT
She's ugly but that fit is good money
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I appreciate girls in sneakers everybody saying they wouldn't wife a chick that wears sneakers is prety dumb/Hasnt lived in NYC.
word..i mean im a fan of rockin shoes when it MATTERS...da hell you doin rockin heels to go by food at da grocery store
laugh.gif
smh.gif
lookin like a

damn fool....

rockin open toe sandals and havin your toes look like grapes cuz they freezin and you kickin snow in january
roll.gif

threads like this make me glad NT's norm isn't mainstream's norm...
This is a good money post. And I know from what girls tell me wearing heels and all that is not comfortable so how would dudes expect to spend theday with their female when she's walking barefoot at 4 in the evening with the
sick.gif
frown.gif
face because her feet hurt?
Comfort is still key.

yea i dig sneaker head chicks..

Good conversation during certain sneaker releases + a girl that stays up on fashion is always
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Died out to me in '07 after i met a crazy one she knows who she is
smh.gif
laugh.gif
that chick from WDYWT
Ol burnt pizza face looking broad
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I haven't been a "sneakerhead" since probably 2003 2005. Even then girls who were into kicks didn't interest me more than the other girl. If you're fine, you're fine, it doesn't add for me and it doesn't take away.

Back
Top Bottom