do the fellas like sneakerhead girls?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

sneakers>cheap flats/sandles

co-sign

you guys ain't in NYC where hood rats think they "doin it" wit crap like this..

27105452.jpg

im sorry rockin 10-20 shoes ain't "doin it"...girls got da audacity to rock this and call sneakers "immature"
laugh.gif

i rather my chick rockin some nikes/jordans
So true.
laugh.gif

oh i met a couple
laugh.gif

but you can't blame them..they're no different then a girl throwing you da pussycat cuz you drive a nice car or

have a cuban link hangin from your neck.

lemme put ya on to something....BROKE chicks are da ones that set trends, cuz those chicks will see a girl

KILLIN it wit some sneakers or a nice bag that cost money and they'll kicks dirt on her cuz they can't afford it

talkin about "oh jordans is played out what's she doin..." oh hellz no she still rockin North face?..pssh she a bird"

meanwhile these same skeeos are goin thrift shoppin for clothes in marshalls and CLEANIN OUT da clearance bins

at H&M....and rockin no name trenchcoats and 10 dollar shoes in da middle of december thinkin she killin it cuz its

got houndstooth patterns on it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I don't care either way. I like females. If they happen to collect kicks or are a hardcore sneakerhead I can only probably see it as a + unless it's ridiculous.

What I've gathered from NT tho is that a lot of female sneakerheads are jezebels and scallywags
Most are..
don't get it twisted though..there's 2 categories of chicks that rock sneakers.

da garden variety hood chick: rocks da newest nikes and jordans..don't really care about da "history" of da sneaker
...usually just chases da fit and keeps it movin...thats da majority of girls around da way.

then you got da sneaker geek chicks...alot of them get turned out by sneakerhead boyfriends and they end up
doin what he does..even after they break up. usually they do it just to get extra attention from guys..kinda like girls
who are into cars.

There are a lot of girls like this, I won't deny it, but there are the rare few that can wholeheartedly appreciate a car for what it is.Give me a '65 Mustang any day
pimp.gif
Same goes for the rare few who areactually into sneakers.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

if u wanna look like you ballin then on a regular basis its usually

sneakers >> heels, sandals, flats, wedges
SO if a girl is rocking sneakers it means she has money? As opposed to heels that cost just as much if not more than sneakers?
roll.gif
New Flash ninja....most, if not ALL girls will front on da shoes/heels/flats/etc. she cops talkin about i paid X amount

of dollars for it when we all know they goin to Zodiak and hittin da 3 for 30 special on heels
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when a girl rocks some nikes/jordans on a Daily basis you know what it is..you can't front when u doin it months straight, different kicks, different fit.

a girl wit shoes? pssh..they'll try to sell that that snake oil EXTRA quick "oh yeah i got these shoes in SoHo"

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
yeah ok bird.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=39308149

[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/92/l_947a4578342d4d6b813158226de972dd.jpg[/img]
[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""][/th] [th=""]From[/th] [th=""]Comment[/th] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td]{PostedDateFormatted}
{Body}[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Comment Back - Send Message - Block User - Delete
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Girls in high-tops are hoodratty to me.

If a girl is going to wear sneakers, I'd want them to be some current running shoes. (Preferably Nikes, not that generic Payless +@@*.)

I appreciate girls in sneakers everybody saying they wouldn't wife a chick that wears sneakers is prety dumb/Hasnt lived in NYC.

oh i met a couple
laugh.gif

but you can't blame them..they're no different then a girl throwing you da pussycat cuz you drive a nice car or

have a cuban link hangin from your neck.

lemme put ya on to something....BROKE chicks are da ones that set trends, cuz those chicks will see a girl

KILLIN it wit some sneakers or a nice bag that cost money and they'll kicks dirt on her cuz they can't afford it

talkin about "oh jordans is played out what's she doin..." oh hellz no she still rockin North face?..pssh she a bird"

meanwhile these same skeeos are goin thrift shoppin for clothes in marshalls and CLEANIN OUT da clearance bins

at H&M....and rockin no name trenchcoats and 10 dollar shoes in da middle of december thinkin she killin it cuz its

got houndstooth patterns on it.
laugh.gif
heart-attack.jpg

My dude just aired out every bird in the hood from the five boroughs.

l_947a4578342d4d6b813158226de972dd.jpg

She'll suck some @$@% to get the True Flights.

Doesn't matter to me as long as it's not Jordans...
You can tell a girls age by what she wears...
Str8 yung'ns wear Jo's

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I appreciate girls in sneakers everybody saying they wouldn't wife a chick that wears sneakers is prety dumb/Hasnt lived in NYC.
word..i mean im a fan of rockin shoes when it MATTERS...da hell you doin rockin heels to go by food at da grocery store
laugh.gif
smh.gif
lookin like a

damn fool....

rockin open toe sandals and havin your toes look like grapes cuz they freezin and you kickin snow in january
roll.gif

threads like this make me glad NT's norm isn't mainstream's norm...

i don't like ''sneakerhead'' broads.. theyre stuck up.

but i do love broads that wear sneakers. i can appreciate heels and all that other fly *!*$..but there's something about shorties in nikes that gets to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stixx

Doesn't matter to me as long as it's not Jordans...
You can tell a girls age by what she wears...
Str8 yung'ns wear Jo's
doin talk like that..cuz it be these buzzards that circle da sales rack in journeys at da mall for those cheap +@! kaya shoes talkin bout"eww he

wears jordans, please..i need a man that rocks nuffin but Louie, gucci,etc. these boys ain't seein me rockin nikes"

indifferent.gif
beeytoch please..go put minutes on your boost phone and callsomeone who cares.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ninjahood, I see where you're coming from.. but you seriously can't say achick in sneakers > chick in heels ... Don't get me wrong, All the chicks I talk to own a few pairs of kicks.. But I can't be with a broadwho's wearing sneakers 24/7, like yo,[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]switch it up
smh.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..then again, if you can kill your outfit, you're good.. just don't look like a hoodrat[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

>>>>>

[/color]

I want a bit of both. Sure, rocking heels and flats is cool, but EVERYWHERE?! I want her to be able to look good in sneakers, too.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ninjahood, I see where you're coming from.. but you seriously can't say a chick in sneakers > chick in heels ... Don't get me wrong, All the chicks I talk to own a few pairs of kicks.. But I can't be with a broad who's wearing sneakers 24/7, like yo,[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]switch it up
smh.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. then again, if you can kill your outfit, you're good.. just don't look like a hoodrat[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]

>>>>>

[/color]
duh...that was a "i declare war" draw and i lost
laugh.gif

i'd still pipe both *shrugs*

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I want a bit of both. Sure, rocking heels and flats is cool, but EVERYWHERE?! I want her to be able to look good in sneakers, too.
C/S

theres no denyin heels r sexy as hell, heels n dressin up FTW
288ta0.jpg

14p347.jpg
ofcourse theyre not appropriate for EVERYTHING, kicks n boots r necessary but PLEASE STOP THESE UGGS,theyre
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom