Do the "masses" influence your buy decision?

Is your decision to buy or not buy a pair of Js influenced by others? And i don't mean friends, but the general buying public. I apparently am. Forexample, the AJ 6s that dropped yesterday: I was on the fence last night about them, and ultimately i decided the $150 tag (even $120 with the code) was justtoo much and so i passed. BUT, this morning, when out of curiosity i checked their availability at Eastbay, NDC, etc. and saw that they were for the mostpart sold-out, suddenly i experienced a kind of collectors-fever need to cop a HOT pair of shoes. And so i ended up searching until i found a web site with mysize and copped them.

Money spent, purely because OTHERS decided this was a hot shoe ... Am i weird ... ??

if I buy b/c of hype I will regret it later. I thought I should buy the Carmines even though I don't like them b/c it took this long for them to come outwhat if I end up wanting them? But i decided not to drop the cash and save for what i really want the VII/XVI

To answer your question no you should not let anything influence your sneaker purchases unless your late on rent

HELL NO!

I've never seen anyone rocking lightnings, suede 18s or suede 21s in my life, or those nasty blue/orange 8s ive come to love so much

So i guess i AM weird ... oh well.

PS: Shotty, i like those orange/blue 8s as well.
smile.gif

regardless what anyone says, in some way, shape or foem the masses influences us all!! it is inevitable. the real question is, to what degree do the massesinfluence ur decisions...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

regardless what anyone says, in some way, shape or foem the masses influences us all!! it is inevitable. the real question is, to what degree do the masses influence ur decisions...

Philosopher Chris says:
Each thing has a time and a place. Know when the questions you pose further the flow of life and know even better when theyinterrupt it.

it shouldn't but it does to some extent, the rationale is that if so many people like it, and i don't end up wanting to keep it i can sell and not loseany money

no way in hell i buy those olympic 6's though, they're nasty. i didn't like the carmines, but i came across a 6/17 pack my size release day atnoon, if there was zero hype about the pack i wouldn't have spent 310. but since there is hype i got the pack, got rid of the carmines, and now i have theblack 17's for $25

regardless what anyone says, in some way, shape or foem the masses influences us all!! it is inevitable. the real question is, to what degree do the masses influence ur decisions...

I agree

I buy what I like..it jus so happens that I break necks everytime I lace a pair of my kicks up. All 6's are neckbreakers Olympic VI > Carmine VI imo.
pimp.gif

sometimes... they definitely have an influece if im on the fence with a shoe for example citrus 7 and last shots... but at the end of the day i have to makethe last call... like the olympics i passed on those regardless of hype and all those weak fusions as well...

No one influences me on what I like. However, when I come on here and notice a lot of people are getting them then I might work harder to secure my pair. Butthat doesn't make me like them anymore than I originally do.

When the DmP's came out i only got em becuase all my friends was in a frenzy trying to figure out where to get theres and everybody was talking bout themso i was like i gotta have these and didnt even want em lol. But i do pay attention to the masses and what they doing so i know if i gotta go wait in like orif i can get up in the morning and go do the damn thing other than that i keep buying fusions and my homies be hating so i know i made a good decision errrrtime

No sir the "masses" don't influence what I buy. I am a grown man and it does not matter to me who buys what. I buy only what I like limited notlimited I don't care!

DONT be hypebeast or follow otheers only leave u confused. buy what ever you like u dont wanna wind up regreting buying those personally i think those olympic6's are soo wack but hey u like dem sport em

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

I agree
True story...and to answer...very little.

Am I the only person who feels good when they see say somebody in some J's that u got on but theres is all common while u rocking that butta sh** freshcolorways while they rocking the same colorways errrbody got

Back
Top Bottom