Do yall agree we need some IV's?

Okay. So we got hit with some IX's. A couple pairs of XI's. Some VII's. Some XI's. Some XIII's coming soon. III's shorty after them and more VIIs after they come out. Dont you agree we need a good c/w of IV's? And im not talking about them %$!%+%+* anniversarys IV's. I think we need the cements or Navy IV's. Them Navy IV's is like
pimp.gif
; if im not mistaken they never been retro'd before even though not a OG c/w..

Okay. So we got hit with some IX's. A couple pairs of XI's. Some VII's. Some XI's. Some XIII's coming soon. III's shorty after them and more VIIs after they come out. Dont you agree we need a good c/w of IV's? And im not talking about them %$!%+%+* anniversarys IV's. I think we need the cements or Navy IV's. Them Navy IV's is like
pimp.gif
; if im not mistaken they never been retro'd before even though not a OG c/w..

Yeah I agree. the only pair IVs I got are the mist blues. I need some IVs. I hope they re release the cement IVs next year. and some new retro + colorways in the near future

Yeah I agree. the only pair IVs I got are the mist blues. I need some IVs. I hope they re release the cement IVs next year. and some new retro + colorways in the near future

2n9i62f.jpg

pimp.gif
IMO ad look at the quality of that leather. I mean if JB is running out of ideas like we say. Why not start re-releasing the Retro+s.? Another idea is a olympic 60+. Melo II's. The Chrome II's. Flint IX's & Olive's since we just got alot of IX's. To many of the X's are in the vault to name. Ima smack somebody if they dont release the Obsidian XII's or French Blue XII's. To many retros that havent been released in a minute for JB is be digging back 5 years to release the shoe. Look at the releases that havent been around for 10 years or more; come on JB.

2n9i62f.jpg

pimp.gif
IMO ad look at the quality of that leather. I mean if JB is running out of ideas like we say. Why not start re-releasing the Retro+s.? Another idea is a olympic 60+. Melo II's. The Chrome II's. Flint IX's & Olive's since we just got alot of IX's. To many of the X's are in the vault to name. Ima smack somebody if they dont release the Obsidian XII's or French Blue XII's. To many retros that havent been released in a minute for JB is be digging back 5 years to release the shoe. Look at the releases that havent been around for 10 years or more; come on JB.

cements 4s. Question:Does anybody else condisder the cement 4s the Do the right thing 4s? (remember homie got his jawns steped on in the movie?)

cements 4s. Question:Does anybody else condisder the cement 4s the Do the right thing 4s? (remember homie got his jawns steped on in the movie?)

if they still use banana shape molds and military iv type quality, then no, we don't need anymore of those type of IVs.

Back
Top Bottom