Do yall agree we need some IV's?

Cement 4 pls. Black cw nd white cw in a package together. =]

Now dats a package deal... (somebody send me nike/jb email.) Lol

Cement 4 pls. Black cw nd white cw in a package together. =]

Now dats a package deal... (somebody send me nike/jb email.) Lol

Yes no jumpans on OG colors and no MORE yellow turning mesh. Those white navy were my first 4's I'd love a pair that fit and for the blue to not chip off
frown.gif

Yes no jumpans on OG colors and no MORE yellow turning mesh. Those white navy were my first 4's I'd love a pair that fit and for the blue to not chip off
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

IV's are my favorite shoe, due to the fact that the IV's were my first pair of J's back in '89. I had the O.G. Fire Red IV's. I would love to see some white/cement IV's before any of them, but I'll take any Retro + or other colorways...minus the Pure $/Anniversary and the Black/Red since they came out in 2008 CDP's.
pimp.gif

IV's are my favorite shoe, due to the fact that the IV's were my first pair of J's back in '89. I had the O.G. Fire Red IV's. I would love to see some white/cement IV's before any of them, but I'll take any Retro + or other colorways...minus the Pure $/Anniversary and the Black/Red since they came out in 2008 CDP's.
pimp.gif

no love for the oreos? those and the white/navy are fire with the all leather. but white/cements are nice too

no love for the oreos? those and the white/navy are fire with the all leather. but white/cements are nice too

Originally Posted by Quashy

2n9i62f.jpg

pimp.gif
IMO ad look at the quality of that leather. I mean if JB is running out of ideas like we say. Why not start re-releasing the Retro+s.? Another idea is a olympic 60+. Melo II's. The Chrome II's. Flint IX's & Olive's since we just got alot of IX's. To many of the X's are in the vault to name. Ima smack somebody if they dont release the Obsidian XII's or French Blue XII's. To many retros that havent been released in a minute for JB is be digging back 5 years to release the shoe. Look at the releases that havent been around for 10 years or more; come on JB.

agree or cements

Originally Posted by Quashy

2n9i62f.jpg

pimp.gif
IMO ad look at the quality of that leather. I mean if JB is running out of ideas like we say. Why not start re-releasing the Retro+s.? Another idea is a olympic 60+. Melo II's. The Chrome II's. Flint IX's & Olive's since we just got alot of IX's. To many of the X's are in the vault to name. Ima smack somebody if they dont release the Obsidian XII's or French Blue XII's. To many retros that havent been released in a minute for JB is be digging back 5 years to release the shoe. Look at the releases that havent been around for 10 years or more; come on JB.

agree or cements

man they can keep the IV's after the last couple that they released(especially the CDP), they're not changing the quality so please dont bring anymore

man they can keep the IV's after the last couple that they released(especially the CDP), they're not changing the quality so please dont bring anymore

I feel exactly the same way, the cement IV's are really needed and the Cool Greys would be decent right about now.

I feel exactly the same way, the cement IV's are really needed and the Cool Greys would be decent right about now.

Back
Top Bottom