Do Y'all Laugh When Somebody Trips And Falls?

If I laugh or how hard I laugh depends on my proximity to the fall. If somebody falls right in front me, I'm not even thinking about laughin...I'm asshocked as they are that they just busted their %!!
embarassed.gif
. If I'mseeing it unfold from a distance...there's nothing I can do...I see the wheels are in motion for a fall, it's like time is standing still. [In my head]That person's about the fall... [In my head], they start doing the "Harlem Shake"
laugh.gif
...followed by the "slide into home plate" and I'm turning my headlike, "oooooooooh %*+*". If It's a good fall
laugh.gif
[this is howu rate a good fall]...I might just turn my whole body and walk the other way like I forgot something
roll.gif
roll.gif

Male, 40 and under, u will get laughed at
laugh.gif
. I can't laugh at oldpeople - they take some ugly falls
smh.gif
. And chicks ain't built for that ...so when they take a tumble
laugh.gif
, I'm kinda embarrassed for them, and trying to hold it in. Although, theprogression from the 'cat walk' face to the 'I just bust my %!!' face is hilarious.

Ive Seen so many different people fall.....

One time I saw a Mentally Handicapped ******...Fall from some 6 stairs....

I laughed to my self...I couldn't hold it in....
laugh.gif
tired.gif

eh...i did for a long while before.

but now, it's like if you've seen one person trip, you've seen em all. gets dull after a while.

My first reaction is normally to laugh, if not chuckle but I'd turn to concern right after.

Back
Top Bottom