Do You Believe In GHOSTS??

spot rusherz

Banned
I really don't believe in them... But I'm chillin at the crib watchin' Maury, and some of this $$!! got me thinkin they could possible exist...

Any of you dudes believe in them? Anyone have experiences with ghosts?
nerd.gif

yes.... to the asian people.... have ever slept on your back, and then knowing you were awake but you cant move or talk?? some nationalities say that a ghostis sitting on you... i have asked other races if it has ever happen to them and they have no idea what the hell im talking about...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

yes.... to the asian people.... have ever slept on your back, and then knowing you were awake but you cant move or talk?? some nationalities say that a ghost is sitting on you... i have asked other races if it has ever happen to them and they have no idea what the hell im talking about...

Sleep Paralysis?

yes.... to the asian people.... have ever slept on your back, and then knowing you were awake but you cant move or talk?? some nationalities say that a ghost is sitting on you... i have asked other races if it has ever happen to them and they have no idea what the hell im talking about...

+1, happens to me once in a blue moon. surreal feeling, but after i somehow twitch and break free, i GG with a quickness.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Sleep Paralysis?

eek.gif
so thats the english term for it
laugh.gif
now the conversation can go longer then a " what the hell you talkingabout dude?"

Taken from a thread about ghost stories made a while back.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I was down in mount misery in Long Island (http://www.lioddities.com/ghost/Misery.htm a crappy description that doesn't have the full story of what makes it "haunted") with a friend, my brother, and my cousin.

It was like my 4th or 5th time being down there, and i'd never experienced anything ghost-related. But even when you don't, just wandering around the place scares the *@%% out of you. There is an entrance to the woods where the road ends, and we saw these 2 girls there who were obsessed with ghosts (but they were too scared to actually go into the woods
laugh.gif
.)

They told us two important things about ghosts/spirits. One is that when you walk through a ghost, there is a big drop in temperature. The next thing they told us is that when you feel the drop in temperature, you should try to snap a picture over your shoulder, and you might be able to see something.

It's the middle of the summer, so even though it's like 3 a.m. its like 60-70 degrees out. As we walk through a path in the woods, the temperature starts dropping. We find a huge field in the woods and walk through it. The temperature goes down to the point that we can see our breath. Then we find out that we're standing above a freakin cemetery where people from the insane asylum that were experimented on were buried in. I'm not a person who's really big with ghost encounters, but that weird chick in the car told us that when the temperature drops, you're walking through/around spirits.

This is the really sick part. My brother tries to snap a picture with his phone since that's what the girl told us to do when it gets cold. Instead of taking a pic, all that comes up is a scrambled image and says "Picture Capture Failure." We're all bugging out, and he tries again. Same thing happens. This was the first, and last time that his phone had ever done that.

Of course there can be explanations of why this happened. But it was quite a creepy experience.

yes, because i'm filipino, fear of the supernatural is ingrained in us and comes natural to us.

Taken from a thread about ghost stories made a while back.

I was down in mount misery in Long Island (http://www.lioddities.com/ghost/Misery.htm a crappy description that doesn't have the full story of what makes it "haunted") with a friend, my brother, and my cousin.

It was like my 4th or 5th time being down there, and i'd never experienced anything ghost-related. But even when you don't, just wandering around the place scares the *@%% out of you. There is an entrance to the woods where the road ends, and we saw these 2 girls there who were obsessed with ghosts (but they were too scared to actually go into the woods
laugh.gif
.)

They told us two important things about ghosts/spirits. One is that when you walk through a ghost, there is a big drop in temperature. The next thing they told us is that when you feel the drop in temperature, you should try to snap a picture over your shoulder, and you might be able to see something.

It's the middle of the summer, so even though it's like 3 a.m. its like 60-70 degrees out. As we walk through a path in the woods, the temperature starts dropping. We find a huge field in the woods and walk through it. The temperature goes down to the point that we can see our breath. Then we find out that we're standing above a freakin cemetery where people from the insane asylum that were experimented on were buried in. I'm not a person who's really big with ghost encounters, but that weird chick in the car told us that when the temperature drops, you're walking through/around spirits.

This is the really sick part. My brother tries to snap a picture with his phone since that's what the girl told us to do when it gets cold. Instead of taking a pic, all that comes up is a scrambled image and says "Picture Capture Failure." We're all bugging out, and he tries again. Same thing happens. This was the first, and last time that his phone had ever done that.

Of course there can be explanations of why this happened. But it was quite a creepy experience.

eek.gif
that is pretty creepy though..

GHOST are def real.

wth are you guys serious? OK if you dont wanna believe in Aliens yet, that is fine. BUT GHOST ARE REAL. BAD AND GOOD SPIRITS, HAUNTED AREAS. ALL REAL.

Back
Top Bottom