Do You Change Your Own Oil When It Is Winter? (Oil Change Coupon Inside $13 Firestone)

Luckily I had a coupon for a $15 oil change. I couldn't get on that ground in the 20s/30s man. Can't do it.

[h3]Firestone Complete Auto Care$12.99 Oil Change![/h3]
Do you live near a Firestone Complete Auto Care? I do! And you better believe I will taking advantage of this deal. As a couponer, you might know that deals onauto care are fairly scarce.

This weekend only (Jan. 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) take THIS coupon with you to get an oil change foronly $12.99!

I remember when Walmart used to do them for only $15.00 and now they charge like $30! So $12.99 is an amazing price.

after you factor in your time, oil and oil filter costs... I'm good with letting someone else do it for 30 bones

Yea I'm way too lazy to change my own oil. I get it done for 20 anyways.

It was like 0 degrees last night and some dude was outside our place changing his brakes. I asked for help but he decline. Dud was in the lot for like 4 or 5hours!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

after you factor in your time, oil and oil filter costs... I'm good with letting someone else do it for 30 bones

hell yea, not trying to get my hands dirty

Cold weather is not a big deal. The big deal is paying $35 to change 6 quarts of syntitic oil and a K&N oil filter. Insted of paying $70 for the sameservice.

I enjoy working on my truck.

MN winter (next week we won't even hit 10 degrees) and apartment living with street parking only is not conducive to doing your own oil changes.

Originally Posted by Gash

Cold weather is not a big deal. The big deal is paying $35 to change 6 quarts of syntitic oil and a K&N oil filter. Insted of paying $70 for the same service.

I enjoy working on my truck.
lol

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

why laugh ?.. thats how much an oil change with synthetic oil cost..
frown.gif
stupid Audi.

Good looking on the coupon,I was going to change mines this weekend.the coupon will save me about $5-6$.does anybody know what brand of oil Firestone uses?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yooo you sounding like a female my dude lol...

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yooo you sounding like a female my dude lol...

i drive a bmw, its 20 degrees brother...I am not jacking up the car, unscrewing shiiii... have oil all over my hands when I can be at the dealer sipping coffeand eating donuts (kanye shrug)

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Good looking on the coupon,I was going to change mines this weekend.the coupon will save me about $5-6$.does anybody know what brand of oil Firestone uses?

I used to work at firestone. 100% of quick change oil places use bulk oil (no brand name). They deliver it from a base in a big truck and pump it into a bigtank which is then pumped int your car. They used to call it kendall oil. Where I work now we get the same service. The same guy delivers it that delivered itwhen I worked at firestone. We get delivered what's called Penzoil oil. Witch I know they are both the same (no brand). Most oil change shops have anoption for valvoline brand etc for an extra charge. It will be valvoline etc but will be put into your vehicle in quarts not pumped into your vehicle like thestandard oil change.

I stopped changing my oil when I stopped driving a vehicle that I could fit under. Just wasn't worth the effort.

If I had lift I would do it all the time, but I don't.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

MN winter (next week we won't even hit 10 degrees) and apartment living with street parking only is not conducive to doing your own oil changes.
MN winter is
pimp.gif
though for some reason.

I hated winter my whole life but I guess it isn't that bad. The air is crisp and fresh, you relax at home more, and no school till the 14th.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by Nawth21

MN winter is
pimp.gif
though for some reason.

I hated winter my whole life but I guess it isn't that bad. The air is crisp and fresh, you relax at home more, and no school till the 14th.
pimp.gif
You live in Minnesota?

oil changes for real suck though. my old auto shop teacher wanted us to change oil. i said eff that.

the 'velt sucked.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Luckily I had a coupon for a $15 oil change. I couldn't get on that ground in the 20s/30s man. Can't do it.

[h3]Firestone Complete Auto Care $12.99 Oil Change![/h3]
Do you live near a Firestone Complete Auto Care? I do! And you better believe I will taking advantage of this deal. As a couponer, you might know that deals on auto care are fairly scarce.

This weekend only (Jan. 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) take THIS coupon with you to get an oil change for only $12.99!

I remember when Walmart used to do them for only $15.00 and now they charge like $30! So $12.99 is an amazing price.

Good lookin! I need an oil change on both of my cars.

Back
Top Bottom