Do You Even Lift? Vol. Gym Edition [New Video] Do you use steroids?

I started watching prank videos and this one is
mean.gif
I was waiting for someone to be like yoink.

I didn't find this funny at all.

Just trolling dudes at the gym....don't really know why this is funny. Most people just want to mind their own business and he comes up to them. It would be better if he trolled the meat heads for the dudes that are your typical gym d-bags. But everyone he talked to just looked like they were minding their own business.

I'm glad I know who this guy is, if I'm ever approached by him anywhere I'm gonna hit him with the counter-troll, gonna have him all sorts of confused... :lol:

I didn't find this funny at all.

Just trolling dudes at the gym....don't really know why this is funny. Most people just want to mind their own business and he comes up to them. It would be better if he trolled the meat heads for the dudes that are your typical gym d-bags. But everyone he talked to just looked like they were minding their own business.

I think the gym is the perfect place for these pranks. No matter what the physique, you'll find the most insecure dudes lifting.

J's is mini. Word to Steph Curry's physique.

Not SRS. Heard my dude was on that Craig David. No music, no studio. Just weights and the gym.

I think the gym is the perfect place for these pranks. No matter what the physique, you'll find the most insecure dudes lifting.

Calling people who lift "insecure", the lazy man's ultimate defense mechanism.

Back
Top Bottom