Do You Even Lift? Vol. Gym Edition [New Video] Do you use steroids?

I didn't find this funny at all.

Just trolling dudes at the gym....don't really know why this is funny. Most people just want to mind their own business and he comes up to them. It would be better if he trolled the meat heads for the dudes that are your typical gym d-bags. But everyone he talked to just looked like they were minding their own business.

I think the gym is the perfect place for these pranks. No matter what the physique, you'll find the most insecure dudes lifting.

I just know i don't talk to anyone at the gym...headphones in, get work done and bounce. If this happened to me i would genuinely be irritated and not find it funny at all. I don't see the comedy in just irritating people who mind their own business. If he was super skinny and doing it i would say its kinda funny....if he was super jacked and clowning people i would think it would be kinda funny...if he was in a bunny suit or something i would say its kinda funny...or just clowing the "go-hards" or the "grunters" or the "awkward stretchers" or every other gym stereo type person that is out there....funny. But walking around being a tool to regular people....eh not funny.

I just know i don't talk to anyone at the gym...headphones in, get work done and bounce. If this happened to me i would genuinely be irritated and not find it funny at all. I don't see the comedy in just irritating people who mind their own business. If he was super skinny and doing it i would say its kinda funny....if he was super jacked and clowning people i would think it would be kinda funny...if he was in a bunny suit or something i would say its kinda funny...or just clowing the "go-hards" or the "grunters" or the "awkward stretchers" or every other gym stereo type person that is out there....funny. But walking around being a tool to regular people....eh not funny.

I'm like you...I just go about my business in the gym. I'm super focused on what I need to do. That being said, if someone came up to me like this Vitalyz guy, I'd probably laugh it off. Of all the things in this world to get irritated about, that wouldn't bother me one bit.

Yeah I agree, this video he's not even trolling the gym douchebags. They all just like people minding their own business and trying to better themselves.

I'm surprised he was able even to do that many different people without a fight tho lol.

:lol: at the rustled jimmies in here.

I still think he should do it yo girls about their make up.

"Excuse me... do you wear make up? Maybe you should start...

Maybe a little foundation to cover up that blemish"

mY3XU1W.jpg

roll.gif

lol... dude was ready to throw hands wit all them at the end..!!! bahahhaa..

feels good man

Seems counterproductive, no? :lol:

Probably got a Double Quarter Pounder value meal on the way

wit cheese

supersized
:lol: A lot of dudes actually eat like that when trying to gain weight. it's called the "Get ******g Huge" approach.

You eat all that until you get your lifts to where you want them to be, then you diet back down. It works too, for professionals anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone was level-headed in the video so it wasn't as funny as the first one.

if he keeps doing this, theres eventually gonna be a video of him getting rocked by some roided out dude on a bad day 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom