Do you ever feel as if there are alot of people that hate on your success or success in general?

People hate on success because they were/are lazy and don't have the ambition or motivation to do something with there own lives. Then wanna criticize you when you are tryna better yourself. Haters always gon hate but hey you cant shine without negative energy.

People hate on success because they were/are lazy and don't have the ambition or motivation to do something with there own lives. Then wanna criticize you when you are tryna better yourself. Haters always gon hate but hey you cant shine without negative energy.

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

I've seen it my whole life and learned how to deal with it. I just don't understand why the second someone thinks you're doing more than them they start to hate, some even try to pull you down to their level.

I'm not talking success as in how someone says they're making a ton of money off of drugs or something dumb like that, but genuine legit success.

"Oh I landed a job at firm A"

"HAHA, thats not bad but I heard some people landed a job at firm B which pays better and has a better name. Good job though"

or

"Screw so and so, thinks hes hot cause he got a job at Firm A, he won't last a day there anyways"

not word for word but the gist of it
This is life you just have to learn to be comfortable with yourself and your situation.

I know when I got my job a lot of people would ask me what I make....just to rebuttal with o "my friend makes twice that" and you are like o...thats cool he must be a really hard worker and extremely intelligent. 

I

Originally Posted by Fadeaway88

I've seen it my whole life and learned how to deal with it. I just don't understand why the second someone thinks you're doing more than them they start to hate, some even try to pull you down to their level.

I'm not talking success as in how someone says they're making a ton of money off of drugs or something dumb like that, but genuine legit success.

"Oh I landed a job at firm A"

"HAHA, thats not bad but I heard some people landed a job at firm B which pays better and has a better name. Good job though"

or

"Screw so and so, thinks hes hot cause he got a job at Firm A, he won't last a day there anyways"

not word for word but the gist of it
This is life you just have to learn to be comfortable with yourself and your situation.

I know when I got my job a lot of people would ask me what I make....just to rebuttal with o "my friend makes twice that" and you are like o...thats cool he must be a really hard worker and extremely intelligent. 

I

Originally Posted by wcghost

H.A.T.E.R.S = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success

the only reason someone says you can't do something, is because they can't.

pimp.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by wcghost

H.A.T.E.R.S = Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success

the only reason someone says you can't do something, is because they can't.

pimp.gif

/thread

Some people just feel that if someone else is doing well, it's some how gonna take away from their own personal success like success is a zero sum game.

Some people just feel that if someone else is doing well, it's some how gonna take away from their own personal success like success is a zero sum game.

Originally Posted by Liban906

I feel like its more of a personal thing though, like if they don't know you they're cool with you being successful, but if they know you then they want you to be the same or below them.  Any move to rise above them will result in hatred. 

If people hated successful people or people that have more than them then idolizing celebrities, rappers and such wouldn't be as prevalent as it is now

Originally Posted by Liban906

I feel like its more of a personal thing though, like if they don't know you they're cool with you being successful, but if they know you then they want you to be the same or below them.  Any move to rise above them will result in hatred. 

If people hated successful people or people that have more than them then idolizing celebrities, rappers and such wouldn't be as prevalent as it is now

Anyone who's actually successful doesn't hate on others trying to come up... it's usually the scrubs who aren't doing *%@$ that talk down on others

I never had someone tease me about going off to college, I would just walk away from a person like that and probably never have another conversation with them ever again.

Just shows me where a persons head is at.

Anyone who's actually successful doesn't hate on others trying to come up... it's usually the scrubs who aren't doing *%@$ that talk down on others

I never had someone tease me about going off to college, I would just walk away from a person like that and probably never have another conversation with them ever again.

Originally Posted by scshift

quoted for truth man

I've never seen someone who truly had #%$@ going for them would take the time to talk down on others

Originally Posted by scshift

quoted for truth man

I've never seen someone who truly had #%$@ going for them would take the time to talk down on others

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

this

i dont surround myself w/people i dont $$$@ with so i've never felt like anyone was hating on me...im fortunate enough damn near all my friends went/are in school or at least doing positive things with their life
pimp.gif

sorry to hear some of you have dealt with that tho

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

this

i dont surround myself w/people i dont $$$@ with so i've never felt like anyone was hating on me...im fortunate enough damn near all my friends went/are in school or at least doing positive things with their life
pimp.gif

sorry to hear some of you have dealt with that tho

Back
Top Bottom