Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

I'm 6'1 300lbs...so what still smash chicks

gadaamn
roll.gif
 not a sloppy 300 tho...use to play ball

oh ok
laugh.gif
, i was thinking them dudes whos ankles are spillin out the sides of their Js

I'm 18, 6'2 about 230, I'm overweight but I can play ball with the best of em (maybe not the best but yea you get it). A lot of people still call me fat but %%+% it, I get hungry.
But for real why would anyone feel bad? Pity is disrespectful to a man (or anyone) in my opinion. 

Although I can't lie I used to work at a restaurant and when someone who looked extremely overweight would come in and get a Whole 14" Cheeseburger Sub with Lettuce, tomato, fried onions, mayo, hots, pickles, extra mayo, bacon, ketchup mustard, more mayo.. It's almost like you get mad at em... 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm 18, 6'2 about 230, I'm overweight but I can play ball with the best of em (maybe not the best but yea you get it). A lot of people still call me fat but %%+% it, I get hungry.
But for real why would anyone feel bad? Pity is disrespectful to a man (or anyone) in my opinion. 

Although I can't lie I used to work at a restaurant and when someone who looked extremely overweight would come in and get a Whole 14" Cheeseburger Sub with Lettuce, tomato, fried onions, mayo, hots, pickles, extra mayo, bacon, ketchup mustard, more mayo.. It's almost like you get mad at em... 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

I can't look down on fat people.

One of the coolest people I've come to know is obese.  Talented singer.  Is a hit with the ladies.  Can tell you 10 minute stories and you won't get bored. Just the type of kid you wanna be around; he's always doing something or saying something to entertain you.  I always say his tongue is the quickest part of his body no ayo.  Plus he's really smart.  He already has an engineering degree. 

Only thing is he's 17, 220 something pounds at 5"6. 

It just makes me
frown.gif

*edit*

his sister is equally as talented and smart and fat as well.  She's like 5"2 and 200 pounds I think. 

The funny part is their parents are actually alright weight wise.  I dunno where they get the obese-ness from. 

-
eek.gif
  17,200 lbs. at 5'6" ?

indifferent.gif
 @ me,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

I can't look down on fat people.

One of the coolest people I've come to know is obese.  Talented singer.  Is a hit with the ladies.  Can tell you 10 minute stories and you won't get bored. Just the type of kid you wanna be around; he's always doing something or saying something to entertain you.  I always say his tongue is the quickest part of his body no ayo.  Plus he's really smart.  He already has an engineering degree. 

Only thing is he's 17, 220 something pounds at 5"6. 

It just makes me
frown.gif

*edit*

his sister is equally as talented and smart and fat as well.  She's like 5"2 and 200 pounds I think. 

The funny part is their parents are actually alright weight wise.  I dunno where they get the obese-ness from. 

-
eek.gif
  17,200 lbs. at 5'6" ?

indifferent.gif
 @ me,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

SoleWoman wrote:
but some people that are just naturally big yeah.
No.  (But saying it makes you feel better, whatever.)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?
That's different.  Losing weight means doing things that aren't as much fun as sitting still and eating whatever you want.  Worse, it takes more than an afternoon to do it.  (And that's a long time!)  Getting shoes means you wait in line for an hour and then you get your prize.

See them in the gym every New Year's, Spring Break, and back to school.  "Oh, I got a workout so I can go out tonight!"  No, you can't.  You didn't drop 20 pounds by going to the gym this afternoon and the 200 calories you did burn was just cancelled out by that 1000 calorie "smoothie" you bought on the way out.  ("But it's got fruit in it!")  Bunch of lying-to-themselves living-in-denial children.  "Saturday is my cheat day!"  Why would you cheat on yourself?  "Oh, I'll just burn iff at the gym tonight."  Really?  You burn about 100-120 calories for every mile you run.  So you're going to stay and do an EXTRA five miles on top of your regular workout - and I use that term generously - just so you can make love to one king sized Snickers bar this afternoon?  "This is fat free!"  So are jelly beans and you know you're not supposed to be rolling around in those either.  "I'm on vacation!"  Yeah?  One pound of fat is about 3500 calories.  Do you know how easy it is to take in 3500 calories?  One Baconator, large fries, and a large Frostie are over 1800 calories so right there's over half a pound of fat on your %%+ in one meal.  "Oh, I got a salad!"  With cheese, nuts, and fried chicken and then you dumped 6oz. of lard on it because you've never tasted a fresh vegetable in your life and your mouth wouldn't know what do with it.  So your "salad" ends up being not much different form the Baconator meal we just discussed.  "My whole family is big."  Yes, poor decision-making and life-style choices often do run in families.  "I struggle with food."  No, struggling means you put up a fight.  "I could lose it if I wanted to."  No, you could lose it if it were magic or someone did it for you.  "We're all going to die anyway!"  This is true.  And if you're lucky you'll have a massive heart attack and fall over dead in two minutes.  However, it's much more likely that your final years of life will be extremely painful and uncomfortable both physically and psychologically.  In addition to cardiovascular and circulatory problems you will enjoy limited mobility.  You will probably have to rely on family and friends to wheel you around and transport you in later years.  And when they get sick of doign that you'll lay in bed watching television all day - which is probably nothing new.  "I'm not fat, I'm big boned."  Hear ye, Hear, ye!  There is no such thing as big boned, thick boned, or heavy boned.  Except for Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.  They're both big boned.  "This isn't fat, these are curves (finger snaps)!"  You can say fat in any language you want, it still means the same thing.  "I don't have time to exercise!"  You have time to buy food.  You have time to eat.  Trim some time there.  "I like the way I look."  That's terrific.  I might like shooting heroin but that doesn't mean it's not killing me.  "I've got a trainer."  Unless the trainer follows you around all day smacking food out of your hand, it doesn't matter.  "I'm wearing my thin jeans!"  If you keep a special pair of thin jeans in your closet then chances are you're the only one who notices when you wear them.  "I've been wearing my Shape-ups to work all week!"  Newsflash: Those girls in the commercials didn't get their cute little #%$@* by wearing toning shoes. 

So, in conclusion, what do I feel for fat folks?  Show me a fat adult and I'll show you someone lacking self control, living in denial, or both.  

(Ask me sometime how I feel about waiters and telemarketers.)

EDIT:

“You’re racist against fat people!

Originally Posted by 91mph Style

SoleWoman wrote:
but some people that are just naturally big yeah.
No.  (But saying it makes you feel better, whatever.)

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?
That's different.  Losing weight means doing things that aren't as much fun as sitting still and eating whatever you want.  Worse, it takes more than an afternoon to do it.  (And that's a long time!)  Getting shoes means you wait in line for an hour and then you get your prize.

See them in the gym every New Year's, Spring Break, and back to school.  "Oh, I got a workout so I can go out tonight!"  No, you can't.  You didn't drop 20 pounds by going to the gym this afternoon and the 200 calories you did burn was just cancelled out by that 1000 calorie "smoothie" you bought on the way out.  ("But it's got fruit in it!")  Bunch of lying-to-themselves living-in-denial children.  "Saturday is my cheat day!"  Why would you cheat on yourself?  "Oh, I'll just burn iff at the gym tonight."  Really?  You burn about 100-120 calories for every mile you run.  So you're going to stay and do an EXTRA five miles on top of your regular workout - and I use that term generously - just so you can make love to one king sized Snickers bar this afternoon?  "This is fat free!"  So are jelly beans and you know you're not supposed to be rolling around in those either.  "I'm on vacation!"  Yeah?  One pound of fat is about 3500 calories.  Do you know how easy it is to take in 3500 calories?  One Baconator, large fries, and a large Frostie are over 1800 calories so right there's over half a pound of fat on your %%+ in one meal.  "Oh, I got a salad!"  With cheese, nuts, and fried chicken and then you dumped 6oz. of lard on it because you've never tasted a fresh vegetable in your life and your mouth wouldn't know what do with it.  So your "salad" ends up being not much different form the Baconator meal we just discussed.  "My whole family is big."  Yes, poor decision-making and life-style choices often do run in families.  "I struggle with food."  No, struggling means you put up a fight.  "I could lose it if I wanted to."  No, you could lose it if it were magic or someone did it for you.  "We're all going to die anyway!"  This is true.  And if you're lucky you'll have a massive heart attack and fall over dead in two minutes.  However, it's much more likely that your final years of life will be extremely painful and uncomfortable both physically and psychologically.  In addition to cardiovascular and circulatory problems you will enjoy limited mobility.  You will probably have to rely on family and friends to wheel you around and transport you in later years.  And when they get sick of doign that you'll lay in bed watching television all day - which is probably nothing new.  "I'm not fat, I'm big boned."  Hear ye, Hear, ye!  There is no such thing as big boned, thick boned, or heavy boned.  Except for Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.  They're both big boned.  "This isn't fat, these are curves (finger snaps)!"  You can say fat in any language you want, it still means the same thing.  "I don't have time to exercise!"  You have time to buy food.  You have time to eat.  Trim some time there.  "I like the way I look."  That's terrific.  I might like shooting heroin but that doesn't mean it's not killing me.  "I've got a trainer."  Unless the trainer follows you around all day smacking food out of your hand, it doesn't matter.  "I'm wearing my thin jeans!"  If you keep a special pair of thin jeans in your closet then chances are you're the only one who notices when you wear them.  "I've been wearing my Shape-ups to work all week!"  Newsflash: Those girls in the commercials didn't get their cute little #%$@* by wearing toning shoes. 

So, in conclusion, what do I feel for fat folks?  Show me a fat adult and I'll show you someone lacking self control, living in denial, or both.  

(Ask me sometime how I feel about waiters and telemarketers.)

EDIT:

“You’re racist against fat people!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I think its more pitiful to be the type of person to sit back and draw conclusions on people from a picture such as the one above

fat people and people who judge both need changes in their life

- key phrase "LOOKS LIKE". not saying he is. however.....am i wrong about how he looks?

So we judge people on how they look now?
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
mlk-photo.jpg

I think its more pitiful to be the type of person to sit back and draw conclusions on people from a picture such as the one above

- key phrase "LOOKS LIKE". not saying he is. however.....am i wrong about how he looks?

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
mlk-photo.jpg

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
mlk-photo.jpg

Why we trolling in here.

Everyone is gonna make an opinion of someone/something based on a picture. It's impossible not too
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
mlk-photo.jpg

Why we trolling in here.

Everyone is gonna make an opinion of someone/something based on a picture. It's impossible not too
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
mlk-photo.jpg
Why we trolling in here.

indifferent.gif

Eh shut up peon. You're still missing the point.

Back in the day people used to make an opinion on black folks too, just off appearance. Still wasn't right.

And if you think that's trolling, you need to develop some thicker skin, chump.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom