Do you get super hyped when someone quotes you in a topic?

being the originator of a quote pyramid feels pretty rad

imagine if there were quote pyramids in real life
eek.gif

being the originator of a quote pyramid feels pretty rad

imagine if there were quote pyramids in real life
eek.gif

I hella love when ppl quote me and write "this"......i screen cap it and put it in my folder so i can see it in the future to make me feel better

I hella love when ppl quote me and write "this"......i screen cap it and put it in my folder so i can see it in the future to make me feel better

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

this. glad i could help bud

Originally Posted by bns1201

that.

Originally Posted by bns1201

that.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom