Do you get super hyped when someone quotes you in a topic?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I get quoted before I even make a post.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

jumpman247 aka Jacob Churchill is my favorite NTer.
pimp.gif

Realtalk, I remember this dude posting wayyyy back when some of you dudes were in grade school.
laugh.gif

I was being bad, they were being good.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

jumpman247 aka Jacob Churchill is my favorite NTer.
pimp.gif

Realtalk, I remember this dude posting wayyyy back when some of you dudes were in grade school.
laugh.gif

I was being bad, they were being good.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I think there is nothing better then someone quoting something I said in a topic, and honestly as far a Nike Talk goes that's the highlight of everything.
Sometimes I just search "Jumpman247" to see all the quotes I had, there are literally pages filled with people quoting me.

As far as Nike Talk goes, I'm awesome.

But what about you? Why don't you post some of your awesome lines people quoted.

Hah,

-Jacob
did i just turn you on?
oh btw
YNS

I think there is nothing better then someone quoting something I said in a topic, and honestly as far a Nike Talk goes that's the highlight of everything.
Sometimes I just search "Jumpman247" to see all the quotes I had, there are literally pages filled with people quoting me.

But what about you? Why don't you post some of your awesome lines people quoted.

Hah,

-Jacob
did i just turn you on?
oh btw
YNS

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Hah,

-Jacob
did i just turn you on?
oh btw
YNS
You'd be surprised on how much I actually do smash.

Hah,

-Jacob
did i just turn you on?
oh btw
YNS

Hah,

-Jacob
did i just turn you on?
oh btw
YNS
im just kidding man
i have no way of knowing if you actually get buns or not

Hah,

-Jacob
did i just turn you on?
oh btw
YNS
im just kidding man
i have no way of knowing if you actually get buns or not

Back
Top Bottom