Do you give bums money when they ask for it?

I don't give any money to the young homeless people unless they have children. If it's at a cross section give them a few dollars or if I'm at a store food for the children and also older people who look like they can barely stand up other than that nah

yes i do i believe in karma and it will come back to help me. god knows so does time

I'm sometimeish, when it comes to giving out but when I do I bless them heavy. .

I've bought meals for em... even gave a couple dudes a 20 or a 10 if I got it...

Then I pass thsee bums every morning o my way to work.. they hang out right off the bqe , I always look the other way... they look lIke junkies and any money I give them will turn into hard white or grey matter

There’s a LOT of fake homeless people in Houston. I look at their shoes.

If the shoes are clean-ish with no holes and what not, hell no. If they rockin a pair of open toe Tims, I’ll throw him something.

About a month ago, on my way to work, I saw a dude going through the trash and eating it. :x I had to throw him a 5.

Never did. Always offered a meal to them.

I remember I bought a slice of pizza to a homeless guy sitting outside a pizza joint in SF and when I handed it to him, he said "It would have been nice to ask what kind of pizza, I like"

:angry:

Slightly unrelated but i came to US for a holiday and was amazed to see how many homeless people you guys have in your cities. Supposed greatest nation on Earth but cities in the night have soo many homeless people sleeping everywhere. In San Diego i tripped and fell over some homeless dude because i'm not used to seeing people sleeping on the sidewalk :D

Slightly unrelated but i came to US for a holiday and was amazed to see how many homeless people you guys have in your cities. Supposed greatest nation on Earth but cities in the night have soo many homeless people sleeping everywhere. In San Diego i tripped and fell over some homeless dude because i'm not used to seeing people sleeping on the sidewalk :D

Our Country is still better than yours so... #shrugs

I once took some clothes that I didn't wear downtown and was giving them away and I offered this one homeless guy something and he was nah I need cash. He ruined it for me

Never... anymore.

I used to be a sucker in my teen years, but as I've gotten older I've gotten wiser.

Your taxes pay to help them and some will not go to shelters or treatment centers so now more money needs to come out of your pocket.

I live in Oakland and work in San Francisco. Hell no I don't give homeless people money. If you want to help the cause donate clothes and foods to the shelters and soup kitchens. Never money because then you don't know where that's going to go.

Never did. Always offered a meal to them.

I remember I bought a slice of pizza to a homeless guy sitting outside a pizza joint in SF and when I handed it to him, he said "It would have been nice to ask what kind of pizza, I like"

:angry:

I can see both sides. Beggars can’t be choosers, but if he’s allergic to pork and you got him a slice of pepperoni pizza, you mite as well light money on fire right in front of him.

America fraud as hell..

Back
Top Bottom