Do you give homeless people money or people who ask for money who are homeless?

I don't. I don't see why I should I give my money I earned/worked for to these bums. This is the second time this same bummy #%% dude went into my joband asked for money. He gives the same story about how he's going to pass out and he can't read, yet said "Oh sorry, I didn't want to enterthrough that door cause it said authorized personnel only." Then he offers to wash the windows for $4 when we hire people to regularly clean up the officealmost every day. After I tell him I don't have any cash he tells me to get the fudge out of here...along with some other colorful words.

So NT, do you give money to homeless people?

No.

however, recently, this homeless man politely asked me for some money. initially i said i didnt have change, but he goes on and said, "is that a sandwichin my bag?" for some reason, i felt really bad and i gave him some money.

no.

once gave this man a dollar, came out the G station and he was opening a door to a bmw. smh. posers messed it up for the real homeless people.

It depends. If I see a little boy/girl out on the street I will give them a few bucks, but as for them older bumps, never...

They say they going to change, and use the money to get a decent meal, but turn out that they use it on drugs/alcohol.

smh.gif
Heartless.

I do.

Dudes care about themselves only..ya acing like these homeless people is asking for 20% of your paycheck..so the $%*@ what its your hard earned money, adollar?..so you can buy 200 dollar Jordans thats gunna wear out in a month, but you cant give a homeless man a DOLLAR?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JanJan414

no.

once gave this man a dollar, came out the G station and he was opening a door to a bmw. smh. posers messed it up for the real homeless people.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I did give this one guy like $15 though, because he had a sign that sorta moved me, I forget what it said though. Or perhaps I was high. I dunno, but its notsomething I do regularly
Them saying they need money for food is laughable. Food is one of the easiest things they can find. This isn't a third world country.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Dudes care about themselves only..ya acing like these homeless people is asking for 20% of your paycheck..so the $%*@ what its your hard earned money, a dollar?..so you can buy 200 dollar Jordans thats gunna wear out in a month, but you cant give a homeless man a DOLLAR?
tired.gif
grin.gif

Would you give a dollar to a bum who just called you a mother****** and kicked open a door. I'm not going to give a dollar or even a cent to someone whoacts like that.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No.
Why should I just give them my money that I worked hard for?
The logic
f8f164485a6de1b1b01ce2d0d8c7052478ab8630.gif
...NT is serious with these noanswers? welp, let me not judge any of you, i guess the recession really %%##+% up our minds. dudes cant give a homeless person a dollar, let alone somemeasly pocket change. to the others saying no, what is your reasoning? like dont come up with "why should i give up my hard earned money?" excuse,whats really the reason why you guys cant stop and give them your pocket change?
Nope, i'll have my headphones on and wont even look in their direction

I just tell them this....

My change is at St.Joseph's care.....just go over there and pick it up.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Dudes care about themselves only..ya acing like these homeless people is asking for 20% of your paycheck..so the $%*@ what its your hard earned money, a dollar?..so you can buy 200 dollar Jordans thats gunna wear out in a month, but you cant give a homeless man a DOLLAR?
tired.gif
grin.gif

Would you give a dollar to a bum who just called you a mother****** and kicked open a door. I'm not going to give a dollar or even a cent to someone who acts like that.
Thats one dude though, correct? why should the others suffer?

Sometimes, but these dudes are on every street in NYC you'll end up going broke if you give money to every dude you see.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

No.
Why should I just give them my money that I worked hard for?
The logic
...NT is serious with these no answers? welp, let me not judge any of you, i guess the recession really %%##+% up our minds. dudes cant give a homeless person a dollar, let alone some measly pocket change. to the others saying no, what is your reasoning? like dont come up with "why should i give up my hard earned money?" excuse, whats really the reason why you guys cant stop and give them your pocket change?
Nope, i'll have my headphones on and wont even look in their direction

Nothing is free in America. At least offer me some type of service or something, like dusting off my kicks or tying my shoe laces, or evencleaning my windshield.. That time and effort that they spend begging for handouts could be used to search for a job. Same goes for those kids dressed up in afootball uniforms begging on the streets for change like paupers. You're gotdamn parents knew football would cost money, if they couldn't afford it whysign you up? Go have a car wash or something. You aren't getting my cash for free.

You have to draw the line somewhere, that's why it's so hard.

If people ask me politely, or ask for food or something instead of money I'll almost always help them out.

It really depends on my mood, though, but I give it to them about 60% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom