Do you give homeless people money or people who ask for money who are homeless?

If it's an Asian bum I tell him to step his game up and go rob people don't just stand there and make us look bad.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by DeeeK

Used to, until I almost got in a fight with a few different bums/people asking for money....

...also seen a fake bum before. Seen dude putting on a shaggy wig, and I seen his fresh haircut right before he put it on. Said never again, I work too hard for this.

Shady people ruin it for everyone in my case.
arent you the guy that made the dirtylicious song? but anyway, i dont get when people say "i work too hard for this"...its a dollar, fam. even with the recession, its still a dollar
Negative

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

But bums wont do that because they are LAZY, period. Once again I will bring another country into this, A person from Somalia would pray to the heavens if they had the opportunity that Americans have to even be able to put in an application at a fast food place.
smh.gif
Lots of ignorance flying around in this thread. You don't want to give money to the homeless? That's fine, it's you own choice. But please don't go around and make ignorant statements such as "they are lazy" and "they will buy crack". There is a serious perspective problem within our society when we can see a homeless person and complain about how they are lazy and how they spend their beggings, instead of complain about the fact that people are living without food or shelter.

Believe it or not, many people come on hard enough times, and it's always not there fault. It's a temporary thing- a woman who's left her husband and is now living out her car is a good example. I hope you never become homeless but I take comfort in the fact that I know that not everybody in the world is as cold and selfish as you and might actually help. (Shelters, organizations, etc)
indifferent.gif
there aren't womens shelters? And are they lazy? Yes. Get a job. I'm not going to explain again. I said if they want food, I have been gracious enough to give food. And some people end up homeless BECAUSE of drug use and alcoholism. By all means give your money away. Me? I'll take my dollar and gladly buy and Arizona Sweet tea and sip it in front of a bum. Does that make me heartless? Maybe. But EVERY year I donate thousands of dollars to charity. So I'm at peace with myself. And Mayor I will gladly admit that your paycheck is fatter than mine. I too wish I could make money off of self produced grease and oil.
frown.gif

-The Juice

OMGGG no you diiidnt!!
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you wanted them lul'z huh?
indifferent.gif
...son i wishyou can try to be a bum for 2 days and see if you can manage to land a simple job. idk where you from, but even with the high amount of jobs available in NYC,they are not hiring bums/homeless people. idc what you say, duke

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

But bums wont do that because they are LAZY, period. Once again I will bring another country into this, A person from Somalia would pray to the heavens if they had the opportunity that Americans have to even be able to put in an application at a fast food place.
smh.gif
Lots of ignorance flying around in this thread. You don't want to give money to the homeless? That's fine, it's you own choice. But please don't go around and make ignorant statements such as "they are lazy" and "they will buy crack". There is a serious perspective problem within our society when we can see a homeless person and complain about how they are lazy and how they spend their beggings, instead of complain about the fact that people are living without food or shelter.

Believe it or not, many people come on hard enough times, and it's always not there fault. It's a temporary thing- a woman who's left her husband and is now living out her car is a good example. I hope you never become homeless but I take comfort in the fact that I know that not everybody in the world is as cold and selfish as you and might actually help. (Shelters, organizations, etc)
indifferent.gif
there aren't womens shelters? And are they lazy? Yes. Get a job. I'm not going to explain again. I said if they want food, I have been gracious enough to give food. And some people end up homeless BECAUSE of drug use and alcoholism. By all means give your money away. Me? I'll take my dollar and gladly buy and Arizona Sweet tea and sip it in front of a bum. Does that make me heartless? Maybe. But EVERY year I donate thousands of dollars to charity. So I'm at peace with myself. And Mayor I will gladly admit that your paycheck is fatter than mine. I too wish I could make money off of self produced grease and oil.
frown.gif

-The Juice
OMGGG no you diiidnt!!
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you wanted them lul'z huh?
indifferent.gif
...son i wish you can try to be a bum for 2 days and see if you can manage to land a simple job. idk where you from, but even with the high amount of jobs available in NYC, they are not hiring bums/homeless people. idc what you say, duke

Ok, then they will be homeless with out a job. Still not my problem, and still are not goin to make me pause my day to give money to them.

-The Juice

I do sometimes but when I see the same dudes every day for years stumbling smelling of liquor everyday on the F train why should I? And like said before, inNYC theres way too many shady bums and a ton of lazy ones. No reason for me to see the same guy sitting around for years. Or some chick who claims to bepregnant holding her daughter both of them with a fresh pair of jays and doesn't look a day pregnant.

My sister saw a bum one day at a bank asking for change went to Circuit City later that week and that dude was buying a brand new laptop. He lost his legbecause he was on acid and jumped off a roof but tells everyone he's a war vet. Meanwhile he's sitting in an apartment in lower Manhattan.

Thats why I RARELY give bums money, too many of them are shady. I might buy someone a sandwich or give food, but rarely cash unless they seem really sincere.

AND its not impossible to get a cheap job in nyc, theres tons of off the books low paying stuff. Hand out flyers or something, hit up a shelter and salvationarmy, get yourself cleaned up for a day and apply somewhere. I understand every situation is different, but no reason to be homeless for 3+ years.

i ALWAYS do. its not like i really have the money to do it but... if a dollar is gonna help brotha (or sister) get by for that day... that moment? imma helpmake it happen for them. my life is pretty much #@!% as it is... the least i can do to help further my existence and score those karma points by helpingsomeone else. now if theyre the ones being shady with me, then thats between them and god. im far from being a bible thumper... but i do believe in helping outmy fellow man. ive been on the other end before so i know how it goes down sometimes. Breakin 2 "Electric Boogaloo" didnt do so well for me. =/ LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom