Do you guys actually wear your grails?

I know I do. I couldn't just stare at a DS pair of black/cement III's all day, so I wear mine pretty regularly. Even if your grails are really old and not easy to replace, if they're wearable I say wear them. Besides, isn't that the best thing about having your grails? Wearing them? I only have one pair of these III's, but they're my favorite so I'm gonna wear 'em.

^^ Exactly. Unless you have multiple pairs and you're saving each pair for when the last is too beat.

I wear mine (black /cement IV) atleast 2-3 times a week, but like stated I have 4 other DS pair for later down the road

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

^^ Exactly. Unless you have multiple pairs and your saving each pair for when the last is too beat.

That's my strategy
smile.gif

Yep. Still wear my 2000 Jams every now and then. Less now that I have a pair of '09s to beat up. And when the white/cement III's drop I'll wear those too.

Edit: I also wear all my shoes.  I'm a little older and life's just too short to not enjoy the things you buy IMO.

I rock ALL my Kicks....eventually!! I usually like to keep on ice for awhile and rock 'em when everyone else's pairs are beat!!

I dont have any GRAILS per say...but i do have plenty of pairs that are a lot more rare than others and i like a lot more than others,

I just tend to rock those on special occasions or really nice weather!!

I for one have 3 pairs of my Jordan Grails and 2 pairs of my nike grails so I wear them.

I do however get especially mad when it rains like today when there was only a 10% chance and I was wearing my grails. Now the sun is out... what the heck State College?

My grail is my DS 1991 Air Jordan VI Black/Infrared. They would crack & crumble if I ever wore them.

I just played basketball in my 1994 Black/Red Jordan Is yesterday. Nothing extreme, just shooting around. Before that, I went to the Post Office and Queens Center Mall wearing them. So yes, I wear my grails. I just recently got a sole-swapped pair of 1994 White/Cement Jordan IIIs and man, I have been wearing the sht out of them. lol I plan to wear them as many times as humanly possible before the backtab starts to crumble. It's not crumbling yet but I do see one or two hairline cracks on one of the backtabs. It doesn't look that serious but it's still a liability I have to worry about.

Yup, from time to time I rock my 2000 Infared VIs. Looking forward to the re-retros so I can retire these
wink.gif

for the most part, havent gotten around to rocking everything in my collection yet...

hahahaha

Don't you know, you're supposed to buy shoes to keep in the box and stare at them! *check some of the collection posts in sneaker showcase*

I, myself, wear them but I have learned that most of NT doesn't wear their shoes (why, I don't know)

If I every got my hands on a pair of Titanium XX3s, I definitely throw those in rotation. I'm waiting for the right time to break out some recently aquired heat. It's all about timing.

I don't wear a lot of my shoes. People think it is dumb but I hate the look of a worn shoe (OCD). Plus without people like me, 5 years down the road you wouldn't be able to find your grail in DS condition. People that wear them need people like me to save them. People like me, save them and sell them only when they have to, but when we do no one complains we didn't wear them. So don't think of it as me not wearing them, think of it as me saving them for you to wear down the road.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

I don't wear a lot of my shoes. People think it is dumb but I hate the look of a worn shoe (OCD). Plus without people like me, 5 years down the road you wouldn't be able to find your grail in DS condition. People that wear them need people like me to save them. People like me, save them and sell them only when they have to, but when we do no one complains we didn't wear them. So don't think of it as me not wearing them, think of it as me saving them for you to wear down the road.

so you buy shoes to look at them? it is nice to find ds pairs of heat, but a lot of the time they arent wearable..

i wear all my retros (got on my '00 blk/silver 5s right now)
but like someone else said, i do not wear and of my originals
especially because some of them like og trainers/cross trainers
have never been retroed

(man, the tongue on these 5s be straight blinding today...)

but i should have stopped wearing my 10 year old air flights (wht/blk/red)
and thats all i will say about that
(again, the og colorway (retro release in this case) of the air flight hasn't been
retroed since to my knowledge)what do they have against the air flight! with this trash
flooding the market

Back
Top Bottom