Do you guys actually wear your grails?

I wear my 99 iv's once a month........Ima wear em until there done for then Ima pull out the cdp iv's........not the same but they will do....wear em,nothing lasts forever!

I wear my 99 iv's once a month........Ima wear em until there done for then Ima pull out the cdp iv's........not the same but they will do....wear em,nothing lasts forever!

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

I don't wear a lot of my shoes. People think it is dumb but I hate the look of a worn shoe (OCD). Plus without people like me, 5 years down the road you wouldn't be able to find your grail in DS condition. People that wear them need people like me to save them. People like me, save them and sell them only when they have to, but when we do no one complains we didn't wear them. So don't think of it as me not wearing them, think of it as me saving them for you to wear down the road.

This is simultaneously the dumbest and yet most brilliant thing I have ever read. 
glasses.gif

Yes I wear my grails.... but if it's a favorite of mine I make sure I have a second pair thats DS that I keep unworn.

My grail is not in my size, so I can't wear mine! lol they were only made in Ray Allen's size, but if I was able to track down a size 9 Sample of them, then I might consider breaking them out sometime.

-Jermaine

Of course, one of the best feelings (to me) is to walk around in your favorite (grail) Jordans.

I'm the happiest person in the world when I'm in my Concords.

Originally Posted by bence23

I don't wear a lot of my shoes. People think it is dumb but I hate the look of a worn shoe (OCD). Plus without people like me, 5 years down the road you wouldn't be able to find your grail in DS condition. People that wear them need people like me to save them. People like me, save them and sell them only when they have to, but when we do no one complains we didn't wear them. So don't think of it as me not wearing them, think of it as me saving them for you to wear down the road.

This is simultaneously the dumbest and yet most brilliant thing I have ever read. 
glasses.gif
Lmao, it really is. And yes, I wear my white /cement 3's all the time and my black/cement 3's 2001 retro. Can't wait to pick up those 3's in 2011

glasses.gif

I work on both ends of the spectrum. I don't wear basketball shoes casually but I love the look of them.  So I buy them, display them and sell them when I find something I like better.  I do wear all my Jordan 1s and AMs though. 

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. 
indifferent.gif
Fixed

I wear all my shoes, grails too. And the DS shoes I have will be worn when the time is right.

Amen to that. I know it would be hard for me to do that though.

I kinda want to keep some on ice but knowing jb the exact same kicks will release I. A few years again anyways so what's the point

Back
Top Bottom