Do you guys actually wear your grails?

My Air Jordan VI Carmines barely see the light of day. They will and already are worth some serious cash. Can't afford another pair to wear around. The oreo's will have to do.

I wear my grails....
723361e8355a7da65575058056863775a0bdfeb7.pjpg

No, I keep my grails behind bulletproof glass, guarded with motion sensors, and my pitbull.

I've got a gun on deck just in case anyone even thinks about opening up the box.

lol

i messed up and stored my 99 breds very close to a very hot place... dont know what the fukk i was thinking... i wasnt thinking... and they started to crack... they were so fresh too...
frown.gif

so im scared to wear them now... but i used to rock em like once every 5 months

I tried to wear mine while i can still get away with wearing them.....meaning while i am still young....sort of. would be hard to wear these, when i hit say.........................40

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

During the summer time w/ a less than 30% chance of rain, yes!!!

true story!!!

I have yet to be caught in nasty weather with any of my grails.....so far
grin.gif

Yes, i wear my concords as much as i can but like some other's have said I end up neglecting the rest of my kicks. Plus I don't get out as much either.

I wear a lot of them, But if I wear my grails, I would eventually turn them into beaters or ruin them somehow i'm an idiot. It's a hard decision for me but I won't lie I do a bit of both.

Back
Top Bottom