Do you guys ever feel bad when you step on bugs?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I used to rustproof cockroaches at my old job a few summers ago. Seeing them die in a matter of 3 seconds being all silver was awesome. I have no soul.
If I see a bug in a slow and painful death I just go head and put it out of its misery.... You cause the misery
laugh.gif

nope...if i see a spider or something in my house...i feel as though they are trespassers. and trespassers will be killed

If they're in my house I capture em' and throw em outside. If outside I try not to step on bugs, cuz I hate guts on my shoes.

I feel bad about it.
Sometimes I say a prayer or two..
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

UNLESS It's a @#$%^& ant, I'm allergic.

yo when i was little i use to get my moms hairspray and i flametrowerd like about the whole colony its fun back when i was young but now i do feel bad.....nowi give em all a chance my girl be telling me to kill the spiders in my room but instead i capture them in a bottle and let them go....another night i waswalking home from work and i just so happen to almost smash a slug i look down and i was like dude i almost smashed you as i proceed to walk ahead i hear acrunch sound lol i had stepped on another one that was passin tru felt bad for that one

I only kill bugs/incests that are in my house or around me, and not I don't feel bad

Yeah, I do...but things die everyday...that's nature...do you feel guilty driving that gas guzzler that is ruining planet earth and eventually leading tothe death of all the living trees, plants, animals, insects, etc.?

Last night i was coming home from wingspot with the bf and a glowing green spider landed on him he shoook it off and i smooshed it.
sick.gif
it was so gross

kind of off subject but reminded me of when i seen a gopher get its backend ran over on freeway and watched it slowly drag its body acrossed the street man iregret not just runnin it over and putting it out its misery
smh.gif
THIS POST RUINED MY DAY LOL

I tell them if you stay out my territory you can live. I won't go out my way to kill a bug but when they don't listen and enter my territory we mustfight.

Back
Top Bottom