Do you guys give your dad gifts for Father Day? vol. Charmin soft

In all my life Ive never bought anything for my dad on fathers day
just isnt the "manly" thing to do, I dont know, my dads never been that christmas spirit guy or shopping dad, just a hard worker
if I were to come up with my dad with a gift hell probably look at me lik huh? and say "girls give gifts son, now wake up early tommorow for work
laugh.gif

anyone else share this vibe with their pops?

When is Fathers day??
nerd.gif

and he never asks for anything/ want us to buy anything...

very humble
pimp.gif

just wants us to help around the house

My dad's locked up on father's day... so nah. I'ma go visit him again though.

I have never bought anything for my dad either...thing is my mom died in December and always got him something so I feel like I need to get something. I justdon't want him to be like oh yea your mom usually does this or what to get not exactly like you but I sorta get it.

nah...dont really have that father/son relationship as compared to others...i can barely say hfd to the guy with a fake smile

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

he never asks for anything/ want us to buy anything...

very humble
pimp.gif

just wants us to help around the house
Same here. I have a big family though so my siblings and I just do it anyway along with a little celebration thing to let him know we love andappreciate him. Yes, gifts are included as well.

Last year me and my brother pitched in together and we bought my dad a 70 inch LCD TV. He liked it. A lot.

I got my dad this:
115573918v2_350x350_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg

It's gonna be awesome...he's going to wear it proudly like Morty Seinfeld
a2fa_1.JPG

never gave my dad anything for fathers day. but now i will buy him a pair of work boots or something manly. gotta respect my pops

Since when is giving a gift "not manly?"
indifferent.gif

It's your Pops, bruh. Show some respect and get him something.

my dads same way, doesnt ask or make a big deal about it.. i buy him a case of beer for pretty much every holiday or special event. its only thing he canalways use more of

YO!
Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Since when is giving a gift "not manly?"
indifferent.gif

Yeah, I don't understand the logic.
smh.gif

I always cop dude something. He looks out for me, I look out for him. Probably cop him some Nike Sweet Classic lows and maybe a fresh RL Polo. But then again,my father has far more "swag" than most fathers.

DF!!!

my pops don't like accepting gifts, saying "i don't want to be obligated to nobody"...

i got him chappelle show vol. 2 a few years back, it's still in the plastic...

i still take him out to eat tho, grab a six of corona, and chill out...

doubt it, im gonna go home to visit him though. he would like that more than just a gift

We don't give gifts for anything in my family. Except to my sister who is 11.
But if I took pops out for dinner Dude would appreciate it.

But he wouldn't expect anything on fathers day. A HBD on his bday is about it.

Come to think of it, I never bought him anything for Father's day.

I wish I had a closer relationship with my old man, too bad he's back in the Philippines and I'm here in NY.

yeah, me and my twin bro buy him something every year (since we were about 13). we'll probably pick up another bow tie this year (he stopped wearingneckties about 16 months ago) and maybe take him out to dinner...

-waystinthyme

I usually try to get the whole family together and go eat out at a nice restaurant.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

my dads never been that christmas spirit guy or shopping dad, just a hard worker
if I were to come up with my dad with a gift hell probably look at me lik huh? and say "girls give gifts son, now wake up early tommorow for work
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same here. we just get down on a family cookout. my dad loves family and he loves to get down on a good meal.

Back
Top Bottom