Do you guys remember what you put on your NT essay/appplication?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Wth? Everytime I applied I'd write a sentence like "I would like to apply for NT....for the third time."

THIS. and I NEVER got rejected

roll.gif
@ you fools sitting down and formulating a essay with a intro body and conclusion

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Wth? Everytime I applied I'd write a sentence like "I would like to apply for NT....for the third time."

THIS. and I NEVER got rejected

roll.gif
@ you fools sitting down and formulating a essay with a intro body and conclusion

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

migit1209 wrote:
There was an application? I just remember you had to wait a month before you started posting. Now it's instantly. Smh  

That was the application process OP is talking about. You sign up, include a few words on why you would like to join to community, than wait until approval to begin posting/replying.

yea I just remembered the insane waiting period, essay...? I would never have joined if there was an essay, I didn't even like NT when I had my first username, it took me 3 years to finally start posting before I got this name.
I wish I would write an essay on why I want to be on a message board, I don't care enough for that. Even with NT being how I know it is now, still a negative.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

migit1209 wrote:
There was an application? I just remember you had to wait a month before you started posting. Now it's instantly. Smh  

That was the application process OP is talking about. You sign up, include a few words on why you would like to join to community, than wait until approval to begin posting/replying.

yea I just remembered the insane waiting period, essay...? I would never have joined if there was an essay, I didn't even like NT when I had my first username, it took me 3 years to finally start posting before I got this name.
I wish I would write an essay on why I want to be on a message board, I don't care enough for that. Even with NT being how I know it is now, still a negative.

Hold up... I wrote an essay when I registered? I don't remember this... I just remember waiting a month lol

Hold up... I wrote an essay when I registered? I don't remember this... I just remember waiting a month lol

Lmao @ people actually writing essays. I didn't even apply to a lot of schools and scholarships because I was too lazy to write an essay, so never would I write a essay to join a message board
laugh.gif

Lmao @ people actually writing essays. I didn't even apply to a lot of schools and scholarships because I was too lazy to write an essay, so never would I write a essay to join a message board
laugh.gif

Told Jrose to accept me or feel my unfettered wrath. He denied me for no reason. So I message him saying "#++ bro" and he accepts me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom