Do you guys remember what you put on your NT essay/appplication?

Told Jrose to accept me or feel my unfettered wrath. He denied me for no reason. So I message him saying "#++ bro" and he accepts me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

There was an application? I just remember you had to wait a month before you started posting. Now it's instantly. Smh
this, i just remember waiting a month. didnt know it is instant now.

Originally Posted by migit1209

There was an application? I just remember you had to wait a month before you started posting. Now it's instantly. Smh
this, i just remember waiting a month. didnt know it is instant now.

I never knew NT switched to an essay requirement or gave instant ability to post. However, I do remember when the powers that be tried to make a 5 word minimum for posts. It reminded me of the days when WCW would only let people jump off the 2nd rope.

I never knew NT switched to an essay requirement or gave instant ability to post. However, I do remember when the powers that be tried to make a 5 word minimum for posts. It reminded me of the days when WCW would only let people jump off the 2nd rope.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

What???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's crazy.

Edit: I guess my original response would not have been allowed

What???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's crazy.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

What???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's crazy.

this is true 4 5

What???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's crazy.

this is true 4 5

When I clicked on this thread, I thought we didn't even need applications. Then I remembered and I was like 
eek.gif

Mine was something about liking shoes
tired.gif

When I clicked on this thread, I thought we didn't even need applications. Then I remembered and I was like 
eek.gif

Mine was something about liking shoes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

What???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's crazy.

this is true 4 5

laugh.gif

I remember that from my "lurking" days.

What???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's crazy.

this is true 4 5

laugh.gif

I remember that from my "lurking" days.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

What the hell yall actually wrote essays? I think for one of my SN I just put asdf
But are you really Julian Wright?

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

What the hell yall actually wrote essays? I think for one of my SN I just put asdf
But are you really Julian Wright?

What???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's crazy.

this is true 4 5
or you could just put the spaces and it would work
laugh.gif

What???? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's crazy.

this is true 4 5
or you could just put the spaces and it would work
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom