Do you guys think Nike will retro LeBrons soon?

I would love to see the 4's comback out but i think it's toooooo soon for us to be talking bout retro LBJs ... when are the 10s releasing?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Well, now that you made this thread, I assume they will.

I was thinking the same thing. Nike I got more ideas! Get at me! Lol

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

They would be able to not only Retro Brons...but it would be just another shoe that Nike Basketball has competing against itself.

How many people would have gone after the Lebron IX this year if the II or III or even IV in a lighter sleeker version had been released?  It doesnt make smart business sense for Nike Basketball to let that happen .... but yes..it will be a consideration if he win's a Chip.. perhaps a Package.. But I wont lie.. if Bron won a Chip.. I would have LOVED to have seen a VII or VIII Package... and some Retro Releases.

Thats just me.. but I wanted to share
Great point. Lebron's sig is just starting to break out and releasing retros would only break the momentum. Once we see sales dip for his sig shoes, retros will be brought into the discussion again.
Again shout out to JP for bringing the Lebron line back to life after a few years of struggling. It only shows how talented the dude is at what he does.
IMO the LeBron line NEVER struggled... Just people weren't very fond of it... I've purchased every LeBron since the Zoom Generations... Most people were just stuck on Jordan because that was the early years of the Retros... I Grew Up On The LeBron Line So I Appreciate It... I grew up on the Jordan Retro Line.... If I did have OG Jordans it was 15 and up but by that time he was out the League so it didn't really count... This Is Just My Opinion

Originally Posted by manifresh

Not anytime soon the dude is still playing in the league

Jordan was still in the league when they started retroing his shoes. Please read my post near the end of the previous page for more info.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

wont retro until he actually wins something

Right because of course every player that has had their shoes retroed have won Championships. Oh Wait????

it seems too early for a retro dont you think? maybe once lebron's line really takes off, then we will see retros. by take off, i mean doing what jordan brand is doing, not just having a "soldier" model outside of the yearly models. and those slippers dont count!

Originally Posted by cmore501

Jordan was still in the league when they started retroing his shoes. Please read my post near the end of the previous page for more info.

yea after he retired and came back to the wizards

Jordan retired after the '92-93 season and came back to the Bulls in '95. Then he retired again after the '98 season. He didn't come to the Wizards until the 2001-2002 season and retired from them after the following season. They started doing retros in '93, while he was still with the Bulls.

Long overdue, IMO. Would love another pair of AZG's to hoop in (they were GREAT) for that. Do you remember the camo color way that never released?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by ekbenzo

3,4,5,6 are all full-length zooms right?then yes i'd love to buy when they retro those
2,3,4................ 5 and 6 had double stacked in the heel and forefoot zoom
really?I was reading about the early Lebron shoes and I read 1,2 were heel and forefoot,3,4 and 5 were full length and 6 were triple stacked.I wouldnt be shocked though if 5 and 6 werent really full length as advertised.anyone can confirm the cushioning for the Lebron zooms?also what's the cushioning for the Lebron VI low?

Jordan retired after the '92-93 season and came back to the Bulls in '95. Then he retired again after the '98 season. He didn't come to the Wizards until the 2001-2002 season and retired from them after the following season. They started doing retros in '93, while he was still with the Bulls.
statement is misleading considering retros were a tremendous flop in 1993 and weren't done again till 1999 when he was out of da league..again

fav shoe from his line

ebron-James-Zoom-I-69Lebron-James-ZoomI-3_LRG.jpg

3,4,5,6 are all full-length zooms right?then yes i'd love to buy when they retro those
really?I was reading about the early Lebron shoes and I read 1,2 were heel and forefoot,3,4 and 5 were full length and 6 were triple stacked.I wouldnt be shocked though if 5 and 6 werent really full length as advertised.anyone can confirm the cushioning for the Lebron zooms?also what's the cushioning for the Lebron VI low?

Three is heel and forefoot.

Not sure any triple stacked zoom shoes exist at all.?

ninjahood, you are right about retros flopping back then. However, that still doesn't take away the fact that they did start doing retros then. They also released the low IIs and the white/cement IIIs between then and 1996, as well. And, actually, the ones came out in 1994 and not '93. I just found out that out. My mistake.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Three is heel and forefoot.

Not sure any triple stacked zoom shoes exist at all.?

triple stacked zoom doesnt exist.  but i do think the 3's have full length zoom.  the plastic that extends down basically the whole shoe is the zoom unit.

Back
Top Bottom