Do you have any jynxes/superstitions when it comes to your fav teams?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

- I don't wear my team's gear on game day UNLESS I'm actually going to be at the game. I always feel bad if we lose and I wore gear from that team that day.
embarassed.gif

- I don't post in game day threads until the game has started, unless it has to do with moderating. And even THEN, I think to myself 'Dammit, why'd this dude have to go and make me say something like 'We don't allow pics in sigs.'? Now we're going to lose 'cause I had to say something before tipoff/the opening pitch/kickoff.'

- As long as they are playing and it's being aired, missing the action will result in my team being blitzed by like 10, 5 touchdowns, or 9 consecutive baskets from the other team until I get back to watching. If they're on and I'm neither watching or listening, and they lose, it was my fault.
frown.gif
I wasn't paying attention and supporting them, and they lost because of it.
frown.gif
And if there's absolutely NO WAY I can catch the game and they lose...
smh.gif
I'm just ready to off myself. Like if I would have watched the game, they would have won or something.
laugh.gif
Hey, maybe.
nerd.gif
Probably would have.
frown.gif

that's weird about not wearing team gear...i'm complete opposite...i have to wear gear on gameday. and i have to wear the home fitted (all red)when we play at home and the away fitted (red with black bill) when we're playing on the road. if i'm at home watching a UK game, i have to wear thehome shorts when we're at home, and the away shorts when we're the visiting team.

i got these:

WBMBCRSET05_normal.jpg

white one gets worn for home games, red for away. don't wear that other one.

i agree with the "if i don't watch, that's why we lose" feeling.
laugh.gif

can't watch a "big" game at a bar. actually, i usually only watch Reds games out in public.

i know i got some more...

Back
Top Bottom