Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

another dog thing. sometimes I have a hard time believing dogs at airports are really serving a purpose.

the other day I saw a customs dog at the airport trying to eat cigarettes off the ground.
Jamie Foxx Duke and Cornbread Turner on Make a GIF

Dudes that hear about fighting then immediately talk about uppin the piece are p***ies too

“I didn’t buy this 9 to throw hands”

You so scared of getting beat up that you’re immediately willing to take another life? A lot of times, these dudes be the instigators too. :smh:

How many times have we seen a fight happen and the loser comes back and shoots the other party? I'm good on fighting all together, no thanks I'm not participating.

And if you're not taking No for an answer. Then yes. Catch these bullets.

If it's a young cat or women around too?? Nope not fighting. They're itching to crash out and won't be able to take the L.

whoever brings out the piece at what should just be a regular physical fight - p***y.

If you fight and lose, take the L and go home.

Even if I won a fight, I don’t trust people so I’m dippin immediately anyway in case they’re hurt and come back ready to shoot

whoever brings out the piece at what should just be a regular physical fight - p***y.

If you fight and lose, take the L and go home.

Even if I won a fight, I don’t trust people so I’m dippin immediately anyway in case they’re hurt and come back ready to shoot

If two people agreed to said fight for sure.

I haven't gotten into a fight since high school and I'm telling you right now these young kids and some grown men do not abide by those unwritten rules anymore.

Just don't fight. Jumping, shooting, poking folks up. Ain no honor anymore. You think you're going to get fair one and next thing you know it's 3 other cats swinging at the back of your head.

I agree bro that’s my issue

Sadly I think it just boils down to dudes being scared and not being able to handle an L.

9/10 times fights can be avoided. They get to a breaking point because both parties pushed it there.

Back
Top Bottom