Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Again, you are handpicking times and locations.

You said Manhattan.

Better yet let's do this. Let's find a CCTV from a random location in Manhattan and see 10 random women and see how many of them look good.

I think you aren't understanding what random means.
lets hop on a facetime and analyze

Nah this is just ANOTHER instance of me mentioning how NT is bad at math and misuses the word average.

I said the same thing to Grine Grine when he called Rhianna a 4.

Yes, attractiveness IS subjective but that doesn't mean you can just say reckless (illogical) stuff without it being questioned.

Nope. I stand on business with that 4 - average at best.

Still for the life of me, I don’t see what y’all seeing.

All I see is glizzy.
IMG_1181.gif

So again I ask, while making this claim are you considering all the TRASH looking strippers that work at local strip clubs?

Think about all the poor, fat, out of shape, smoked/methed out strippers from the hundreds of local strip clubs across America.

You seriously think she would fall in the MIDDLE of ALL local strippers?

Looks wise... Ice Spice would definitely be somewhere in the lower middle half or half of the lineup at Crazy Girls or Body Shop (RIP).

That's not an outlandish take. She's a regular light skin mami with a fat *** :lol:

Looks wise... Ice Spice would definitely be somewhere in the lower middle half of the lineup at Crazy Girls or Body Shop (RIP).

That's not an outlandish take. She's a regular light skin mami with a fat *** :lol:

You are naming 2 places.

The claim was at any Hood Strip Club in the South.

Can any of yall tell me if Lauren London is “average”?.. and if so, where can I find dozens of women like her everywhere I look?

Thx

How it went from skinny white ladies to Lauren London. Do you think Gisselle and Lauren are equal?

Its more ugly women than attractive women which is why ya'll calling these celebrities average is nuts.

Y'all sound like women when they say most men are 6 foot and it's is an average height

On a scale of 1-10 where does 'attractive' begin for yall?

Where it begins for you personally doesn't go into this equation. If your scale is 1-10. Average is around a 5 or 6. So when you say average you're saying most women look like her...they don't. That's my issue with saying she's average.

Now if someone says "I don't see the hype, or she's not my preference" then that's fine that's their opinion. Me personally EYE don't see the Margot Robbie hype but I wouldn't say she's average cause that's just a bold face lie.

But to answer your question based on that scale 7 and up.

If you're using a scale of 10.

1-4 would be considered ugly/below average.

5-6 would be average the category most people would fall into. Hence it being the "average"

7-10 would be your attractive range.

Where it begins for you personally doesn't go into this equation. If your scale is 1-10. Average is around a 5 or 6. So when you say average you're saying most women look like her...they don't. That's my issue with saying she's average.

Now if someone says "I don't see the hype, or she's not my preference" then that's fine that's their opinion. Me personally EYE don't see the Margot Robbie hype but I wouldn't say she's average cause that's just a bold face lie.
So if I think Gisselle is a 5, under your logic....

And I think it does need to be established because saying 7 and up is chronic internet talk.

How it went from skinny white ladies to Lauren London. Do you think Gisselle and Lauren are equal?
This was a wild leap

I was asking a question since yall saying celebrities like Ice Spice are “average” or “below”.. I assume someone in here thinks Lauren is “average” and is dime a dozen.

I’m trynna find out WHERE that is so EYE can end up there at some point

So if I think Gisselle is a 5, under your logic....

And I think it does need to be established because saying 7 and up is chronic internet talk.

If you're looking at the entire population that just isn't factually correct but if you want to say that fine.

Personally I don't like using numerical scales.

You are naming 2 places.

The claim was at any Hood Strip Club in the South.
Got it. I've only been to one strip club in the south in San Antonio, and she'd still fall somewhere in the middle. But yall def know better since I'm here in LA :lol:

She's cute, but I think the love for her is kinda random. She kinda looks like she has Down's :lol:

If you're looking at the entire population that just isn't factually correct but if you want to say that fine.

Personally I don't like using numerical scales.
I agree. The alphabet system is better.

This was a wild leap
Exactly

Dudes keep trying to flip 'average to me' into 'average in America'. That wasn't what anyone was talking about and yall know that ****. When someone says someone is 'average', they mean they find said person about as attractive as attractive as they find the average person. "Most of the population is ugly" is concerning.

Last edited:
So lemme get this skr8

Giselle and Ice Spice are “average” or “below average”, whether in the American average or yalls personal anecdotal average, but you’re concerned that some of us see the majority of Americans as mildly to morbidly obese and not super model (Giselle) material?

Either yall are legit delusional in thinking that the average woman walking the streets around you is super attractive, you’re down bad, or yall are just riding this terrible take too long.

This is the take?:
Super model & a celebrity that people find hot and sells tickets to shows for her to shake her yambz on stage = average or below
The average broad and torta waddling the streets of LA = attractive / above average? Or are you saying they all (or the ones around you) look equally as good as Giselle or better than Ice Spice?

"Most of the population is ugly" is concerning.
What is concerning about it? The harshness?

Most of the population is NOT attractive, which is why attractive stands out.
Which part do you disagree with? Or DO you feel most people ARE attractive.

have we ever had a topic in here carry on for this many pages, without it turning into a name calling and disrespectful downward spiral? well done, fellas and ladies

Back
Top Bottom