Flatback

Nba
Mlb
Nfl
Futbol
Hockey

In terms of jereseys.

Not WEARABILITY or casualness. Pure LOOKS

It seems to me like nowadays the soccer kit is the grown man jersey.

You can keep that. I need some cushion in the rear.

Strictly aesthically for jerseys ima say

Baseball
Basketball
Futbol
Football
Hockey

Booty size isn't what matters to me. Booty shape is what's important.

Don't care for breasts. Chick can be flat and I'd still smash. 

Obviously I still appreciate big ones but a lack in that area doesn't bother me.

So youre not black yet you feel the need to diminish the racial climate on this country like its something "new"?

You got that from what he was talking about? :lol:

Yea referring to this countrys perpetually disgusting racial history as a "hot topic" is not diminishing it at all.

I mean has it not been a hot topic? I'm sure dude didn't mean "hey did you hear about this racism thing going on now?" :lol:

Last couple years I've seen race related issues on TV more than any point in my life that I can remember.

Open white supremacists currently in the government operating with no problem at all. Alt right and neo nazi movements picking up more steam rapidly.

More people paying attention now than any time I can remember since I been alive minus the OJ trial, and social media def helping. I got what he meant.

Obviously I still appreciate big ones but a lack in that area doesn't bother me.
Of course you would still hit but I am sure if there were 2 versions of the same girl, one flat and one with aome 36cs, I know you would select option B

36 MAFIA >>>> WU TANG CLAN

Scarfaces album the fix is better than any jay z or nas album. Its an american classic.

Lyrically..state p>>>> dipset

:lol:

I like The Fix but its not better than any Nas album. Shoot its not even Face best album

Open white supremacists currently in the government operating with no problem at all. Alt right and neo nazi movements picking up more steam rapidly.

Open white supremacists have been running the U.S government since 1776, again, this is not new.

My dude when is the last time a Steve Bannon has been in the white House :lol: like when have we ever seen anything like what's happening now in our lifetime? They out here trying to ban Muslims from entering the US.

I'm not dumb, we live in the US. Well researched on how these goofies operate, this country is founded on white supremacy.

Scarfaces album the fix is better than any jay z or nas album. Its an american classic.

This why I cant discuss hiphop with yall southern ****** 
mean.gif

Of course you would still hit but I am sure if there were 2 versions of the same girl, one flat and one with aome 36cs, I know you would select option B
Oh of course 
laugh.gif
 But if I had to flip a coin and got version A, I wouldn't be upset. Long as that *** is right, I'm alright

the parts i agree and disagree with

the wutang comment is stupid though...   36 chambers > 3 6's whole catalog

Last edited:
I mean has it not been a hot topic? I'm sure dude didn't mean "hey did you hear about this racism thing going on now?" :lol:

Last couple years I've seen race related issues on TV more than any point in my life that I can remember.

More people paying attention now than any time I can remember since I been alive minus the OJ trial, and social media def helping. I got what he meant.

I dont care what he meant, what he said made it seem like racial strife in this country is a fad. Stop defending it. A lot of people say racist sh they think is innocuous.

Name one decade in the last 50 years that racial issues havent been in the news. OJ rodney king etc. Racism in this country is perpetual.

I mean you can be offended I'm not telling you not to be. I'ma say what I want just like you :lol: **** out my face with that "stop defending it" BS just cause you felt different.

If you can't see the role in social media intensifying the conversation on race in the last few years I don't know what to tell you.

And I still remember you on here clowning black women and big upping the Taylor Swifts of the world and etc too Anton. Don't try to play me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom