Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Conservatives tend to be a-holes tho.
Far right wing yes just like it's far left wing counter parts. Intolerance in hyper liberal states leave a vast group of republicans silenced. In the past 2 years I've talked to many friends of different races with the same growing beliefs.

Jim Jones > camron

Take+me+a+while+to+get+the+joke+_1a4859f4de8bdc9762926b60bf57e9da.gif

Years ago, I'd agree. Now they're equally trash . Burger king serves grey meat

Use to be a big tipper before. Leaving 20-25% tips but I'm coming around to not tipping at certain places like restaurants and bars. Complete Waste of money. Only people I tip now are my barber and when I get food delivered to my crib.

Tipping is just one example of how we are conditioned to do things because everybody else does it. There's no real reason to tip one job versus the other.

I gave the receipt a side-eye when I saw that the minimum was changed from 10% to 15%. In the near future, it's gonna automatically be added.

Ive never met anyone that drinks Budweiser and has common sense.

Ill slam a 12 pack of busch or Newcastle before i touch a can of that rice beer.

Tipping is just one example of how we are conditioned to do things because everybody else does it. There's no real reason to tip one job versus the other.

I gave the receipt a side-eye when I saw that the minimum was changed from 10% to 15%. In the near future, it's gonna automatically be added.

In some places, it already is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom