Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Tipping is just one example of how we are conditioned to do things because everybody else does it. There's no real reason to tip one job versus the other.

I gave the receipt a side-eye when I saw that the minimum was changed from 10% to 15%. In the near future, it's gonna automatically be added.

Did you tip when they butchered your name? :lol:

Did you tip when they butchered your name? :lol:

Nah, I didn't have cash. My girl tipped tho. I ordered online and just picked it up. Sparks a question. Is that a situation in which I have to tip? When you order online and just pick up?

Nah, I didn't have cash. My girl did tipped tho. I ordered online and just picked it up. Sparks a question. Is that a situation in which I have to tip? When you order online and just pick up?

If you go and pick it up no imo.

I

never tip on the tax. tip the subtotal (if you tip)

There was the old saying of "tip only for jobs that you wouldn't do yourself" it can work but then again...

it is a social norm here but many countries outside of America ban tipping(Australia for e.g) or even feel insulted if you tip. it's like saying "I feel so bad for you and your job position that I'll throw in something extra just for you" *cue donald duck coin throw gif.

I live in Germany for a while and when I asked colleagues they said don't tip if you're fine with your meal. but if you are simply amazed:wow: at everything including service and meal just leave one or two euros, none of that percentages bs

I hate beer. It tastes like ****, it makes you feel like ****, and it will make you look like ****

so many carbs in beer, what is it like.... 6 or 8 slices of bread for every pint? terrible guesstimate on that but something of the sort.

vodka>

You went too far with the steak well done.

No steak deserves that.

For me, (the keywords are for me here) i think a well done steak is the best, eating a bloody steak makes me wanna shoot myself for wasting such precious meat.

Probably not an unpopular opinion here on NT but...

Cards Against Humanity is lame as ****. It's not funny and it's not a good game. Boils down to whoever uses any cards relating to penis or racism.

I was at a get-together one time and some folks were playing it and one of the cards was something about Daniel Day Lewis, but nobody knew who DDL was, so they couldn't even make an attempt at a funny answer. I was like you people cannot be serious right now.

For me, (the keywords are for me here) i think a well done steak is the best, eating a bloody steak makes me wanna shoot myself for wasting such precious meat.

A well done steak at a restaurant is awful

Probably not an unpopular opinion here on NT but...

Cards Against Humanity is lame as ****. It's not funny and it's not a good game. Boils down to whoever uses any cards relating to penis or racism.

I was at a get-together one time and some folks were playing it and one of the cards was something about Daniel Day Lewis, but nobody knew who DDL was, so they couldn't even make an attempt at a funny answer. I was like you people cannot be serious right now.

Just like the drinking game "never have I ever..." it goes down to nothing but what drug use or sex questions are you gonna reveal. Stupid. Say something psychologically damaging like "have you ever hated someone in this room so much that you'll break off the friendship?" Or "have you ever said I love you and not meant it?"

Then again I'm a troll with dark humour.

Cant say ive ever been to any place that does burgers like that. They actually ask you how you want your burger cooked? Anytime ive ordered a burger they just ask what i want on it.

Cant say ive ever been to any place that does burgers like that. They actually ask you how you want your burger cooked? Anytime ive ordered a burger they just ask what i want on it.

yeah, thought it was common thing

That's because most should know anything cooked under medium well is due for a soggy a** bun

Back
Top Bottom