Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

What's the difference in your opinion?

Not all drug addicts rob and steal. Didn't say they were crackheads

My experience with addict maybe different than yours but when I think of ADDICT. I think of rock bottom. Ain’t no maintaining. The substance has become the number 1 priority in their existence. I know people be at work working coked up and pilled out….but they working at work not losing the whole job behind it. An addict dont give a damn about no vacation. **** a vacation from what? Maybe, those people on my 600 pound life. Yea, they have a problem. Lizzo aint not addict. She just didn’t need that extra order of fries. ****, sometimes its not even the person eat too much. Sometimes its just the wrong food and not enough exercise. Theres not an equivalent of tgar I think of with drugs and alcohol.

Not I

I throw people off all the time
Same. Curveballs everywhere. Dress like banana republic, shoes like an NTer, know nothing about American sports (only euro soccer) and listen to black metal.

Also first time ever I heard about Blerd deadass :lol:

At the airport right now myself. Thought I’d chime in.

All the crazy airport viral moments seem to be only North American domestic flights. Bad look fam

Dudes aren't the only ones doing that either. I've heard a few stories about the brides doing the same on their bachelorette trips. One of my homeboys smashed a chick the night before she got married :lol:
Oh, trust i know... it's a dirty game

I literally ****ed a soon-to-be bride on her bachelorette back in 2016 at my boy's bachelor party in Vegas
This PAWG for sure regretted what I did to her in the morning :sick::rofl:

I'm scared Karma gon catch up to me one day :smh:

Girls with big butts used to be the domain of the brothas while other groups favored big boobs.

Now everyone likes big butts leading to more competition for big butts. There used to be enough to go around because it was underappreciated.

Which makes anyone who drinks turning their noses up @ weed wild as hell.
Had a fam function the other day and some folks had to duck off to smoke while everybody else was pouring up big bottles …If those ppl saw the blunt in rotation they would have a fit even tho both substances are legal and came out of a store :lol:

Yea that's the bird nest haircut. Ish been rampant since COVID

im-back-home-for-christmas-in-bedfordshire-after-8-years-of-v0-fpxprtockh9a1.jpg

Had to look up that haircut.

Didn’t know that hairstyle had a particular name. :lol: I do see it a lot on these young cats.
The funniest ones are the ones with straight hair who do it, lol. Look like walking weenie heads.

Yea that's the bird nest haircut. Ish been rampant since COVID
The ones in my are like leaving it long enough to cover their eyes. Wild stuff.

Back
Top Bottom