Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

If you make enough $ and end up living in a home that spent your hard earned American $ on, you wouldn't want certain "things" to be un your neighborhood.

Therefore, everyone has NIMBY potential.

EVERYONE.
That’s not really an unpopular opinion. I think the only people who would disagree with this are on the outside looking in.

This opinion might belong in the washed thread but I need these young female rappers to start back dressing conservatively. We basically know what all of them look-like naked. ALL OF THEM!!!! Even the Bailey Sisters have shown us nearly ever body part.

in most scenarios when the overwhelming majority likes something in America the product is usually extremely mediocre

If you make enough $ and end up living in a home that spent your hard earned American $ on, you wouldn't want certain "things" to be un your neighborhood.

Therefore, everyone has NIMBY potential.

EVERYONE.

this is a fact & makes total sense. Whenever the topic comes up people have a tendency to act as if there isn't a gray area and just because the notion sounds positive they don't think out the whole scenario.

Although I agree with the sentiment, people have to realize that there's more to life than the increasing value of your home.

I wouldn't say being a "nimby" is an unpopular opinion, though :lol:

Although I agree with the sentiment, people have to realize that there's more to life than the increasing value of your home.

I wouldn't say being a "nimby" is an unpopular opinion, though :lol:

Increasing the value of your home isn't the only motivation though.

Some people don't want "certain folks " around their way due to perceived safety reasons as well.

Meshuggah's older album Nothing is better than their newer breakthrough album ObZen.

Jan Levinson is a top 3 Office character
200w.gif

As far as music(and video games now that I think about it) is concerned, low key, the digital age aint it. Old and niche stuff is just disappearing. Track just be magically missing from albums and such.

Back
Top Bottom