Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

I think you mean wash it down with a coke.

4-7x a week
something to 💨
ice cold coca cola
a box of pizza
ranch

that’s the shaq kobe threepeat level of winning. that’s a large part of what made college and younger years special.

now it’s just the occasional pizza and a tiny bit of ranch. life changes in unexpected ways.

40 pizzas in 30 days doesn’t seem impossible, imo. Thats 1 pizza a day during the week. 2 on the weekends.

I think you mean wash it down with a coke.
Well yeah, that’s mandatory BUT you need a salad afterwards, haha. I personally like getting a vinaigrette dressing 😍

Do y’all eat the crust too? I eat about half before a run to another slice.

Well yeah, that’s mandatory BUT you need a salad afterwards, haha. I personally like getting a vinaigrette dressing 😍

Do y’all eat the crust too? I eat about half before a run to another slice.
People who throw away the crust don't get invited back to the feast, that is all.

I’m good on guzzling wads of cheese. I feel sorry for yalls wives on pizza night. Ole Vladimir Pootin *** boys. Turning your whole crib into a dutch oven |l

No grown adult thinks this way.

I mean I’m half way joking but if not being preferential to pizza because large amounts of cheese hurts my stomach makes me not an adult then I guess I’m not an adult. Ironically almost all elementary school kids lose their **** over pizza…but no adult thinks this way lol

Back
Top Bottom