Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

:lol: One of the comments

" What’s super surreal about this is that less than a week after this interview was released, the first known case of covid popped up in China. All because of 40 pizzas"

good-will-hunting-notyourfault.gif

i don’t know what context this is related to but i ate 82 pizzas in a 90 day stretch once so this doesn’t seem all that high of a bar to me. I’d go hit the gym and eat pizza afterwards almost daily.

This is insane to me :lol: I love pizza and all that but how did you not get tired of it after like 2 weeks? What kind of pizza was it?

Also a whole pizza can be as little as 4 slices and as many as 12 so

Circling back to da leggings topic for a final comment, and also touching on the gym convo

Do we feel like these leggings constitute “regular” leggings, or does the aggressive seam in da middle fall under influencer leggings 🧐

IMG_6584.jpeg

IMG_6585.jpeg

This is insane to me :lol: I love pizza and all that but how did you not get tired of it after like 2 weeks? What kind of pizza was it?

Also a whole pizza can be as little as 4 slices and as many as 12 so

lol was a medium cheese from dominos. was in a foreign country at the time. i loved it lol. i used to absolutely love pizza in my younger days. wish i had that login still saved lol the order history is wild to look at now.

I definitely ate 40 pizzas worth in 30 days in my early 20s. I basically lived off pizza back then. So much so that I can’t even eat it now the sauce and cheese combo kills my stomach :lol:

Grey leggings >>
Especially when you can see the outline of the 🐱

I hope everyone has been chasing those slices with some salad afterwards, lol. It helps push all that stuff down and soak up some of that grease.

I think you mean wash it down with a coke.

The carbonated water in soda(coke)aka the fizz helps break down the chicken grease in fried chicken resulting in happy stomach and more consumption
It’s absolutely critical with the biscuits

Back
Top Bottom