Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Give me a cool 7-8 with a great personality any day of the week.

Matter of fact it's a better chance of me taking her serious over the dime. The worst people I've ever met were the most beautiful women I knew :rofl:

7-8 with a phat ***, great personality and isn’t materialistic is the elite combo.

I make quesadillas in the air fryer sometimes
https://images.hola.com/us/images/0257-0df665937607-99c22e0d56a9-1000/horizontal-480/de-mi-rancho-a-tu-cocina-mexican-grandma.jpg

A relationship is so much more than just looks. Sometimes you get blind to actual value your partner brings to a relationship until it's gone. Like damn, she was doing that? It's like when Michael fired Dwight then learned all the **** he took for granted and thought was automatic was actually Dwight. He still did that other crazy **** though.

When I was 20 I worked with an old timer who was married about 35+ years at that point. He always raved about his wife and how happy they were, so one day I decided to ask him for his best tip for a good marriage.

He said “never overlook the little things. The little things they do for you. The little things you can do for them. Never stop doing them and never stop appreciating them.”

I think it falls in line with what you said, and I’ve kept that with me through the years.

When someone has a speech tick (uh, um, etc) and it’s consistent, it makes it difficult for me to pay attention to what it is you’re saying.

I find that a few here and there isn’t an issue but when it is constant through your presentation or conversation, once I notice it, that’s all I can hear and I’m just waiting for the next one.

When someone has a speech tick (uh, um, etc) and it’s consistent, it makes it difficult for me to pay attention to what it is you’re saying.

I find that a few here and there isn’t an issue but when it is constant through your presentation or conversation, once I notice it, that’s all I can hear and I’m just waiting for the next one.
I hate when people constantly say "like"

Back
Top Bottom