Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

How is the alphabet system any different? Conceptually it's the same thing with different symbols.

Just like when you add more pixels to an image you get a better picture. More precise. Instead of 10 different categories to place an individual in now you have 26.

I agree. The alphabet system is better.

Exactly

Dudes keep trying to flip 'average to me' into 'average in America'. That wasn't what anyone was talking about and yall know that ****. When someone says someone is 'average', they mean they find said person about as attractive as attractive as they find the average person. "Most of the population is ugly" is concerning.

Words have meanings. My question now is who are you considering in your data set for determining if someone is average? If you're automatically eliminating every woman you deem unattractive then that is skewing the results to then you can say a super model is average. But is that an accurate representation of the US population?

1715798771501.png

Either yall are legit delusional in thinking that the average woman walking the streets around you is super attractive, you’re down bad, or yall are just riding this terrible take too long.
I don't think they are including ALL women in a said location.

Anyone that says Manhattan, as if there aren't thousands of out of shape, middle aged, zero sex appealed women working there on a daily basis, is trippin.

Maybe they are only counting a certain demo of women.

That has to be what this is.

Just like when you add more pixels to an image you get a better picture. More precise. Instead of 10 different categories to place an individual in now you have 26.

Words have meanings. My question now is who are you considering in your data set for determining if someone is average? If you're automatically eliminating every woman you deem unattractive then that is skewing the results to then you can say a super model is average. But is that an accurate representation of the US population?

1715798771501.png

You aren't using the whole Alphabet though. :lol:

You are using A B C D F. and maybe some minuses and pluses.

For all that, you could just use whole numbers and decimals.

It's legit the same thing with a different presentation.

have we ever had a topic in here carry on for this many pages, without it turning into a name calling and disrespectful downward spiral? well done, fellas and ladies

Well the, "You don't get any p****" card has been discretely been thrown around a few times. So I don't know how true that statement is. :lol:

You aren't using the whole Alphabet though. :lol:

You are using A B C D F. and maybe some minuses and pluses.

For all that, you could just use whole numbers and decimals.

It's legit the same thing with a different presentation.

Excuse me, I thought they were using the entire Alphabet.

No matter your preference I don't think any of the celebrity women mentioned in here are what we can consider what an "average" American woman looks like for their respective demographic.

Well the, "You don't get any p****" card has been discretely been thrown around a few times. So I don't know how true that statement is. :lol:

I can go roster for roster with anyone up here.

you're right. and that was also my comment (if im thinking of the same comment) :rofl:

but it was a general comment and not aimed at anyone specifically so hopefully it didn't come across that way :lol:

Calling Giselle AVERAGE would be like calling Tyler Ulis a bum.

To even MAKE the NBA makes you in the 0.5 % of all basketball players so for that alone you can't be a bum.

And yea, super models model CLOTHING but they were also picked for a reason.

We aren't talking about random folks being picked to be on an ad inside of Targets.

How is the alphabet system any different? Conceptually it's the same thing with different symbols.
Its a movie reference, but WASHED KING WASHED KING is right, to. It gives you more room

1715798771501.png
Word also have MULTIPLE meaning and interpretations. Again, when someone says 'average', they find said person as attractive as the average person they see, they are not comparing them against the entire population according to the 2022 US Census. No one has seen the entire population to even do that. That should be common sense. To even take it that way is weird. Unless someone purposely being pedantic because they got time today(which I strongly suspect).
Calling Giselle AVERAGE would be like calling Tyler Ulis a bum.

To even MAKE the NBA makes you in the 0.5 % of all basketball players so for that alone you can't be a bum.

And yea, super models model CLOTHING but they were also picked for a reason.

We aren't talking about random folks being picked to be on an ad inside of Targets.
I knew this is where this was going. Right. She above average because shes a model. Because the fashion modeling industry as always been the definitive authority on beauty standards.

Even if you use the whole alphabet with +/-; you have 78 possible outcomes.

Using a 0-10 scale + decimals gives you an infinite number of outcomes.

So again, how do you have more options using the Alphabet scale?

Is it possible to post screen recordings here? I just set my Hinge profile location to Atlanta and I got a cool 100 left swipes in a row and I haven't see an single woman on Ice Spice's level.

I thought she was average.

"Most of the population is ugly" is concerning.
Nobody said the word ugly.

What is concerning about it? The harshness?

Most of the population is NOT attractive, which is why attractive stands out.

Which part do you disagree with?

Is it possible to post screen recordings here? I just set my Hinge profile location to Atlanta and I got a cool 100 left swipes in a row and I haven't see an single woman on Ice Spice's level.

They’re outside - most of them are NOT on those apps.

They’re outside - most of them are NOT on those apps.

So Atlanta is the one place in America this doesn't apply to? Atlanta has a lot of attractive women. The average woman in Atlanta still isn't more attractive than Ice Spice.

Now if your point is you see ordinary women that aren't celebrities you feel look better than her I can believe that, that is entirely likely and possible. But that woman wouldn't be considered "average" either.

IMG_9458.jpeg

If you're 6'5 by every metric we have you are considered tall. If you're walking down the street and pass someone who is 6'10 does that now make you average height or is that person just taller than you?

Does the 100+ people ranging in heights from 5'-5'11 you passed that same day no longer matter since you encountered a person who is taller than 6'5?

Even if you use the whole alphabet with +/-; you have 78 possible outcomes.

Using a 0-10 scale + decimals gives you an infinite number of outcomes.

So again, how do you have more options using the Alphabet scale?
I’ll let Mr. Baldwin explain it.

Nobody said the word ugly.

What is concerning about it? The harshness?

Most of the population is NOT attractive, which is why attractive stands out.

Which part do you disagree with?
Unattractive according to who and what makes this person the authority on attractiveness? Do you believe you’ve seen most of the human race? Lastly, and most importantly, where do you think you fall in that assessment?

So Atlanta is the one place in America this doesn't apply to? Atlanta has a lot of attractive women. The average woman in Atlanta still isn't more attractive than Ice Spice.

Now if your point is you see ordinary women that aren't celebrities you feel look better than her I can believe that, that is entirely likely and possible. But that woman wouldn't be considered "average" either.

IMG_9458.jpeg

The stats don’t capture the entire picture. It doesn’t represent everyone especially in cities like Atlanta, DC, New York, Toronto, LA and the subrub areas.

In successful cities, a lot of attractive people are busy with their careers, social lives, and personal interests, so they're often out and about rather than on dating apps. Especially during the Spring/Summer. So the pool of people you see on apps might not fully represent those who either are not on the app, never used it, or given up.

If you're 6'5 by every metric we have you are considered tall. If you're walking down the street and pass someone who is 6'10 does that now make you average height or is that person just taller than you?

Does the 100+ people ranging in heights from 5'-5'11 you passed that same day no longer matter since you encountered a person who is taller than 6'5?

I get your point about the metrics, but attractiveness isn't measured the same way.

Just because someone stands out more doesn't make others average by default. Ice Spice might be your benchmark, there are plenty of non celebrities who can be just as attractive and aren’t captured by app stats.

Now hop on Raya and let us know :wink:

Back
Top Bottom